Viewing 15 posts - 9,601 through 9,615 (of 39,936 total)
Congrats, Gail. I've been waiting for the news for quite some time now. Glad it finally came.
July 13, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Glad you were here to answer questions while I was away

July 13, 2015 at 12:09 pm
I tend to agree with Jeff, and others, but XML isn't a bad or good thing. Storing data in XML is great for interchange, and allows for flexibility in format,...
July 13, 2015 at 12:03 pm
Jeff Moden (7/12/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (7/12/2015)
July 13, 2015 at 8:47 am
Eric M Russell (7/9/2015)
IceDread (7/9/2015)
July 13, 2015 at 8:33 am
mitchellcstein (7/9/2015)
July 13, 2015 at 8:33 am
Eric M Russell (7/7/2015)
July 12, 2015 at 4:34 pm
I'm in. Already getting excited. The TV trucks are setting up at Dove Valley for training camp. Hopefully I'll get to a Saints camp as well.
July 12, 2015 at 4:31 pm
ZZartin (7/7/2015)
July 7, 2015 at 11:17 am
Thanks for the document, and that works, but starting from a command line also works. If it doesn't work, I suspect you don't have rights or you needed to specify...
July 6, 2015 at 10:23 am
There is no complete list of all the details. Really for a cluster you need to respond just like any other instance failure. However what you do will be different...
July 6, 2015 at 10:21 am
Stephen Hirsch (7/6/2015)
July 6, 2015 at 10:08 am
chrisn-585491 (7/6/2015)
There are folks who successfully use SSIS every day; what they have is a pattern that works.
Yes, but wouldn't they be more productive if Microsoft listened to the...
July 6, 2015 at 10:08 am
The Xp_cmdshell account, which is the SQL service account or proxy, likely doesn't have rights to grant permissions.
What you should do is have the account that runs the job be...
July 6, 2015 at 9:44 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,601 through 9,615 (of 39,936 total)