Viewing 15 posts - 9,616 through 9,630 (of 39,936 total)
Eric M Russell (7/6/2015)
chrisn-585491 (7/6/2015)
The only compelling arguments presented, the ones that should be cringeworthy for the Marketing department at Microsoft, are that unlike SQL Server, PostgresSQL is cross-platform, and...
July 6, 2015 at 9:18 am
Eric M Russell (7/6/2015)
July 6, 2015 at 9:17 am
chrisn-585491 (7/6/2015)
July 6, 2015 at 9:14 am
swoozie (7/3/2015)
It is says it isn't a valid log in or I do not have permissions
We can try to help, but statements like the one above make the process hard....
July 4, 2015 at 9:26 am
GilaMonster (7/2/2015)
Do you get the feeling that IT people, especially ones at the top-end of the field, are...
July 2, 2015 at 4:01 pm
podmate (7/2/2015)
There was stress in the job, but we were all very well trained and worked as a team.
Wow, quite a story. Not sure I'd handle that well.
I do agree...
July 2, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Lynn Pettis (7/2/2015)
Work to live, not live to work.
yes
July 2, 2015 at 3:56 pm
podmate (7/2/2015)
I find that IT is a far more stressful career than medicine.
In medicine, we are (mostly)...
July 2, 2015 at 9:33 am
BL0B_EATER (7/2/2015)
I downloaded SQL 2016 - SSMS the other day. I really like. Intellisense seems to be more "feature-rich". Yet to try out live query stats.
What's "more feature rich"? The...
July 2, 2015 at 9:19 am
dbeggs57 (7/2/2015)
And here I thought that the SSDT Add-In to Visual Studio was going to be the new path MS was going.
Meaning? Everything in SSDT? Or SSMS as an add-in?
July 2, 2015 at 9:19 am
mfagan12 (7/2/2015)
I've got a BA and an MS in Computer Science and a 20+ year career in IT. I've taught Computer Science at the...
July 2, 2015 at 9:04 am
TomThomson (7/2/2015)
July 2, 2015 at 9:00 am
TomThomson (7/2/2015)
... SQL developers without degrees were as rare as hens' teeth.
I saw a stretch of this. It seemed every developer/programmer I worked with had some degree. The last 4-5...
July 2, 2015 at 8:58 am
alicesql (7/2/2015)
July 2, 2015 at 8:56 am
Eric M Russell (7/2/2015)
July 2, 2015 at 8:33 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,616 through 9,630 (of 39,936 total)