Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 9,586 through 9,600 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Localization of a sql table to Japanese language

    20k rows isn't much. If you do this for 20 languages, you're are 400k rows. Again, not a lot. You could easily add a "language" column that helps an application...

  • RE: Jump In

    sushil.bkg123 (7/15/2015)


    Hello EvaryOne,

    Can you please any tell me how we can track Sql Logs, like who has cleared the SQL logs

    Thanks very Much

    Regards

    Please post this in the admin forum for...

  • RE: MS15-058: Vulnerabilities in SQL Server could allow remote code execution

    Megistal (7/15/2015)


    For curiosity and prevention, what does the "special crafted" (as MS says it) query looks like? I often see SQL Instances not patched (not under my control / jurisdiction)...

  • RE: Training Computer Scientists

    Thanks, Tom. I was hoping for just making sense, but if it's wisdom, than I hope it helps someone.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    [/url]

  • RE: Training Computer Scientists

    A few more thoughts here.

    I'm not saying college is a bad idea. I'm saying that I'm not sure it's what I'd recommend for someone interested in entering technology. The ROI...

  • RE: Talking baseball

    Haven't watched too closely, but did watch part of the HR derby last night. Saw Pujols pull out his first round win at the buzzer.

    I like the 4:00 format rather...

  • RE: Search Issues?

    Seems to be working now, but sometimes the Search does unload all the results and flakes for some reason.

    Send a note to the webmaster@ if this still causes you issues.

  • RE: Data or Experience

    djackson 22568 (7/14/2015)


    Great to see someone finally point this out. Now if only we can get people to listen. I predict that only 3% of the 11% of...

  • RE: Extract the titles from XML

    Jeff Moden (7/13/2015)


    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (7/13/2015)


    Storing data in XML ...{snip}... allows for flexibility in format, something that tends to be more problematic with flat files.

    People keep saying that...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Alvin Ramard (7/13/2015)


    We're hoping to have one late this fall. If we can't make it happen, we'll try for late winter or early spring next year.

    We're still waiting to...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Lynn Pettis (7/13/2015)


    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (7/13/2015)


    Glad you were here to answer questions while I was away

    I know that place, Kylie and I were there on 3/28/2015. Did...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (7/13/2015)[hr

    Checking the site and the call for speakers is closed on the Orlando SQLSat site.

    It has been open. I set a reminder a month ago to submit last Monday...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Alvin Ramard (7/11/2015)


    Hopefully you'll submit it for SQL Saturday in Memphis, hopefully later this year. 🙂

    When is Memphis?

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Brandie Tarvin (7/11/2015)


    Kind of irked this morning. Found out this morning that the SQL Saturday call for speakers in Orlando closed after only a week.

    Usually the call for speakers is...

Viewing 15 posts - 9,586 through 9,600 (of 39,936 total)