Viewing 15 posts - 9,571 through 9,585 (of 39,936 total)
David.Poole (7/16/2015)
jay-h (7/16/2015)
...even if it passes the testing (can you really test in a day??)
With certain caveats yes you can.
The idea is that you write the tests that expresses the...
July 16, 2015 at 8:26 am
Eric M Russell (7/16/2015)
July 16, 2015 at 8:25 am
Iwas Bornready (7/16/2015)
July 16, 2015 at 8:23 am
jay-h (7/16/2015)
July 16, 2015 at 8:21 am
rodjkidd (7/16/2015)
Still need to go up the space needle. There is the underground tour http://www.undergroundtour.com/ which I only...
July 16, 2015 at 8:18 am
xsevensinzx (7/16/2015)
But, that does not mean it should happen either. The rush to get a product out the door is normally due to a demand not attached to the good...
July 16, 2015 at 8:16 am
I've had two jobs that required an MCSE or MCDBA. In both cases I was working on the cert, and got the job. I completed the MCSE. I didn't complete...
July 16, 2015 at 8:09 am
@david-2 Poole
Yes, all the way to production. This doesn't mean that a developer can release. A few people with a CD process still have gates and checks in the way....
July 16, 2015 at 8:08 am
Markus (7/16/2015)
July 16, 2015 at 8:06 am
The last few series of exams were written in Redmond. People are invited to write exams, and are compensated for time. I've been invited, but haven't been able to attend...
July 16, 2015 at 7:56 am
+1 to what's out there. This may change with Temporal tables and SQL Server 2016, but for now, write your own query.
I suggest you write a select, be sure it...
July 16, 2015 at 7:52 am
Lynn Pettis (7/15/2015)
Not as concerned about getting a flight to Seattle as...
July 15, 2015 at 1:52 pm
It's as vulnerable as before. How likely is an attack?
Depends on your level of SQL Injection vulnerability as well as how many people (outside of employees) can send a custom...
July 15, 2015 at 12:29 pm
rodjkidd (7/15/2015)
Oh looks like the relay web site has been updated...Now taking submissions for sessions!
Rodders...
I think Grant and I will be in Bristol and Cardiff.
July 15, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Megistal (7/15/2015)
The other question I have in mind is: in what circumstances that person found this vulnerability?
I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean how was this reported?
This...
July 15, 2015 at 10:50 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,571 through 9,585 (of 39,936 total)