Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 9,436 through 9,450 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Wildcard Searches

    I'll take a look, probably not until Monday

  • RE: The Road to Success

    kiwood (8/20/2015)


    Actually, what is really missing is the thought that all these will appear as a mistake in the short term (or even a mistake at all).

    "...If you've ever driven...

  • RE: The Road to Success

    Jeff Moden (8/19/2015)


    One of my previous bosses said that "If you don't make mistakes, I'm not pushing you hard enough".

    While I agree with that, the place to experiment and make...

  • RE: Changing Schedules

    g.britton (8/20/2015)


    Using her phone, Sarah can easily run a query through a command line to change the job

    How does she do that? What kind of phone (Android, IOS, something...

  • RE: The Road to Success

    Jeff Moden (8/19/2015)


    One of my previous bosses said that "If you don't make mistakes, I'm not pushing you hard enough".

    While I agree with that, the place to experiment and make...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Jeff Moden (8/18/2015)


    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/18/2015)


    Well I fly to Louisville Thur, so I'm just hoping my updateFlightSystemaphobia is just a phobia this week.

    Take a computer with bad software...

  • RE: Hiding the security folder from contractors using SMSS

    I don't believe you can hide this folder.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Well I fly to Louisville Thur, so I'm just hoping my updateFlightSystemaphobia is just a phobia this week.

  • RE: Amateur Data Analysis

    Iwas Bornready (8/18/2015)


    Jeff Moden (8/6/2015)


    I've found that many people already have a notion of what they want to find in the data rather than finding what the data is telling...

  • RE: Your Portfolio

    Stuart Davies (8/18/2015)


    I don't think it is a straight forwards as it would be for a photographer for example. Confidentiality and copyright could come into the equation - my employer...

  • RE: Mission Critical Deployments

    roger.plowman (8/17/2015)


    Continuous integration is another aspect that severely impacts testing time. Somebody's going to have to tell the collective C-Level PHBs the old saw about "Good, fast, and cheap, pick...

  • RE: SSIS Conditional Split Expressions

    Probably slightly incorrect to say it's only one expression. It could be, but it could be multiple ones.

    I'll change the question, but I'm not sure this affected the answers.

  • RE: MDS Models

    Looks like admin and performance changes. No fundamental ones.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Jack Corbett (8/13/2015)


    I'd still recommend coming in on Monday. I'm assuming Andy and Steve will have their networking dinner on Monday night and there is always something...

  • RE: Wildcard Searches

    Take it. I'd like a nice concise one that explains this for people.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,436 through 9,450 (of 39,936 total)