Viewing 15 posts - 25,786 through 25,800 (of 39,921 total)
Guess no one is working today or my cell phone woes didn't strike anyone as funny.
December 31, 2008 at 4:09 pm
I do think they ought to adhere to a schedule, but not at the expense of bad code. And this is a management issue, not a coder issue. I think...
December 31, 2008 at 4:08 pm
When you say rollback, what do you mean? DBCC should allow you to reseed the identity value. If you get that message, then I would guess the identity property is...
December 31, 2008 at 3:14 pm
I think dphillips has an interesting idea. The meta data is there, why does it drive the display for everyone.
That's a fairly major change, and one that I'm not sure...
December 31, 2008 at 12:22 pm
A few responses. I was thinking the average house is 4 people, 2 computers these days, TV, fridge, etc. I think my house is a little large, but these days...
December 31, 2008 at 11:17 am
Paul has a good book, though I think I like the Inside SQL Server series better.
December 31, 2008 at 9:22 am
I agree with Gail. The clustered indexes are probably more important, and you should have them on your tables, so you'll need to rebuild.
And you'll need space to rebuild.
December 31, 2008 at 8:52 am
Sounds like you've made a good decision from your last posts. Good luck!
December 31, 2008 at 8:36 am
The article states that airflow is an issue, and you definitely need to control it and ensure fresh air is coming in. The heat exchanger, which passes outside and inside...
December 30, 2008 at 7:21 am
It always depends.
I would tend to use the EXISTS clause if I could. I think there are shortcuts at times where it bails early and is more efficient. It really...
December 29, 2008 at 4:12 pm
There was a debugger in 2000. If I remember right, the service account for SQL needed to be an admin for this to work.
December 29, 2008 at 3:47 pm
Do you mean new hardware? I'm a little confused as to what was installed where and what you want to uninstall and accomplish.
December 29, 2008 at 3:46 pm
Is this a remote SQL Server or another data source?
December 29, 2008 at 3:45 pm
You can attach a screen shot using the Post options below as well.
December 29, 2008 at 3:45 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 25,786 through 25,800 (of 39,921 total)