Viewing 15 posts - 19,621 through 19,635 (of 39,936 total)
If the logs didn't get restored, they wouldn't be there. Sometimes people delay logs by time, so check that first.
If log shipping is running, the changes move. No way they...
June 9, 2010 at 5:33 pm
I'd agree with Jason. If you just want to get data onto the web, SSRS is probably the easiest thing to do.
June 9, 2010 at 5:23 pm
I mostly do this for Grant's reasons, but nice catch Elliot on missing rows in the second table.
June 9, 2010 at 5:10 pm
OLAP, SSRS is just a tool. To do web based analytics, you need a web application that allows you to access data. There are tools that can do this, or...
June 9, 2010 at 5:08 pm
rerun setup. There's an option to install client tools.
June 9, 2010 at 5:00 pm
What are you worried about? You are doing a backup and restore. The DDL is the same, or it is once the secondary has caught up to the primary.
You can...
June 9, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Can what be a simple thing like Excel? I'm not sure you've defined the problem you have very well.
June 9, 2010 at 4:58 pm
Submit it here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Contributions/Home
We'll help you rewrite/draft it. Some notes here as well: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/About/WriteForUs
June 9, 2010 at 2:59 pm
LOL, it wouldn't be quick if I were at TechEd. I only have a couple times a day I check things. Back home today.
The article would be short, but it...
June 9, 2010 at 2:52 pm
Any suggestions from South Africa? Something from Cricket, Soccer, etc?
June 9, 2010 at 2:48 pm
Post us a script, or send me an article, MG, when you get it working. That is something others can use.
June 9, 2010 at 2:35 pm
I'd agree with BT. If you're not explicitly closing connections, and maybe don't have connection pooling, you could get this behavior.
June 9, 2010 at 2:29 pm
Whoever has Cutler can keep him.
I just can't see women playing football. I played rugby in college, and the women's team was a whole different game. The level of violence...
June 9, 2010 at 1:18 pm
Yep, sorry, 200 bytes.
It's always work, and on smaller systems, small tables, it's not enough with lots of hardware to matter. But it raises the level to which you system...
June 9, 2010 at 12:15 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 19,621 through 19,635 (of 39,936 total)