Viewing 15 posts - 18,856 through 18,870 (of 39,936 total)
Honestly I think you'll end up wasting tons of time moving this data. I only think that custom SSIS type scripts will work here, and since you are changing schema...
August 4, 2010 at 9:06 am
Kit G (8/3/2010)
August 3, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Alvin Ramard (8/3/2010)
Roy Ernest (8/3/2010)
August 3, 2010 at 1:25 pm
Sorry, I found it yesterday and should have updated this thread. We're not sure what happened, but think it was a broken process that re-ran last night and fixed things.
August 3, 2010 at 1:24 pm
Good reference, and I hadn't realized a clean shutdown is needed. That's good to know.
August 3, 2010 at 1:23 pm
Jack Corbett (8/3/2010)
WayneS (8/3/2010)
What do you'll think about this[/url]? Is there a valid point? Are the people...
August 3, 2010 at 12:52 pm
Another example of an article that doesn't show America in its best light. There might be places where I think race should be taken into consideration, but this isn't one...
August 3, 2010 at 12:51 pm
Are you using a local instance here? The server OS matters here. I don't believe this works on workstation OSes or pre-W2K3. It does work on my local Win 7...
August 3, 2010 at 11:21 am
Not sure. I've had a number of 1-2, 2-3, 3-3 days. I was at .400 a little over a month ago. Since then I'm sure I'm in the low .300s.
At...
August 3, 2010 at 11:02 am
Enterprise Manager would be too old. It uses an older client technology. SSMS should pop up a dialog.
The client receives a message, and then should display a dialog. It's possible...
August 3, 2010 at 10:56 am
How far north do you have to be?
August 3, 2010 at 10:47 am
Note that you being the only resource for a system, or one of a few, doesn't mean you can't do anything else. Even if someone wants you to be dedicated,...
August 3, 2010 at 10:29 am
There's a checkbox if you are on W2K3 and later
August 3, 2010 at 10:27 am
About a year after 9/11, I had to fly to CA every month. Every single trip I had something taken from me, either in Denver, or SF. Same bag, same...
August 3, 2010 at 10:02 am
Here you go, this should help
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms151870%28v=SQL.90%29.aspx
August 3, 2010 at 9:42 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,856 through 18,870 (of 39,936 total)