Viewing 15 posts - 18,196 through 18,210 (of 39,936 total)
Good to hear it. Alex wrote a great book, and you can grab a copy from our site (books to the left).
I wanted to go, but with SQLSaturday #52 next...
September 20, 2010 at 1:32 pm
Glad you enjoyed it. Which one did you attend?
September 20, 2010 at 1:07 pm
Isn't there a cleanup job on the secondary? sorry, don't have a LS test system here setup. Could you disable that?
September 20, 2010 at 12:38 pm
I've given up on fighting for licenses for ERD tools. And I've given up trying to convince people like Embarcadero that selling it for $500 would more than make up...
September 20, 2010 at 12:22 pm
BTW, I got an appeal from Itzik that Window functions might not make SQL 11 and he's appealing people to upvote connect items.
I have to admit that I'm not sure...
September 20, 2010 at 12:20 pm
I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of finding that many Hawaiian images.
September 20, 2010 at 12:19 pm
I'm hoping to get out to Omaha. Sounds like a good place for a SQL event... 😉
September 20, 2010 at 12:13 pm
Ugh, I thought the Palmer would do something. Who keeps rating him so high as a QB?
September 20, 2010 at 12:11 pm
You can look at your log backups. The size of those is a rough level of how much you are writing to the logs in between your backup interval. Give...
September 20, 2010 at 10:36 am
Eric Russell 13013 (9/20/2010)
September 20, 2010 at 9:34 am
I'd agree with the sproc thing. The compile time is likely minimal and unless you are running this a lot, it won't necessarily matter.
The deployment thing is an excuse. You...
September 20, 2010 at 8:48 am
ALZDBA (9/20/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/20/2010)
Fortunately our new hardware will...
September 20, 2010 at 8:31 am
September 20, 2010 at 8:20 am
I'd go back to MSDN with the same case number and let them know it didn't work. They ought to keep helping you.
September 20, 2010 at 8:16 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,196 through 18,210 (of 39,936 total)