Viewing 15 posts - 18,166 through 18,180 (of 39,936 total)
GilaMonster (9/22/2010)
Ran across this earlier, thought it appropriate.
That would be a great image for this thread.
September 22, 2010 at 7:33 am
The field is the better bet, for sure. But it's not about total post, it's about hitting the forums on the right day. Some random person is likely to get...
September 22, 2010 at 7:27 am
September 21, 2010 at 2:33 pm
Keep up the bad jokes and we'll likely get 30 a day 🙂
September 21, 2010 at 2:32 pm
Nevyn (9/21/2010)
david_wendelken (9/21/2010)
Eric Russell 13013 (9/21/2010)
September 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm
Grant Fritchey (9/21/2010)
GilaMonster (9/21/2010)
dbowlin (9/21/2010)
I will probably go with one of the editors, but it could be anyone.....even me!
One of the editors? The only editor here is Steve. The rest...
September 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm
You can choose Windows authentication (using what the user logged into the Windows host with, no name/pwd needed) or SQL Authentication (using a name/password provided in the connection string).
You can't...
September 21, 2010 at 2:28 pm
Alvin Ramard (9/21/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/21/2010)
Alvin Ramard (9/21/2010)
I'm not impressed by anyone trying to look more important by using foreign words.Dees margarita ees bery, bery mooee bwane-o
Muy bien.
What kind...
September 21, 2010 at 11:56 am
Alvin Ramard (9/21/2010)
I'm not impressed by anyone trying to look more important by using foreign words.
Dees margarita ees bery, bery mooee bwane-o
September 21, 2010 at 11:46 am
Good list on Connect. I'd like to still get a way to see what's planned.
September 21, 2010 at 11:45 am
david_wendelken (9/21/2010)
Half of all people are dumber than average.Half of all people are lazier than average.
Lazy or dumb people can't learn to do SQL properly.
Does that mean 1/2 of all...
September 21, 2010 at 11:38 am
We did worry about the rep of this site using MySQL, and used that to negotiate a better license from MS at one point. 😛
September 21, 2010 at 11:36 am
David.Poole (9/21/2010)
I almost feel that SQL Server should have a NoSQL provision in its storage engine. Being able to define a database in zero recovery mode so the overhead...
September 21, 2010 at 10:47 am
Best bets are Gail, Jeff, or me. Anyone want to take us or the field?
September 21, 2010 at 10:35 am
Brent Ozar is in the area, and I know he'd like to see another one, so I'm sure there will be one. I'd like to get out there, and I...
September 21, 2010 at 10:18 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,166 through 18,180 (of 39,936 total)