Viewing 15 posts - 17,941 through 17,955 (of 39,936 total)
If you search index rebuild on this site, there are numerous scripts to help here.
October 8, 2010 at 12:20 pm
I believe these are full text indexes in 2005.
Does this help? Look for the moving full text : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345483.aspx
October 8, 2010 at 10:42 am
For some reason "California Girls" runs through my head when I read that
"...Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top..."
October 8, 2010 at 8:27 am
JenMidnightDBA (10/8/2010)
Both in person and in your editorial today, you directly addressed the elephant in the room, the subject we all skirted: sex, and the issues surrounding it. ...
October 8, 2010 at 8:05 am
October 8, 2010 at 8:03 am
ManyHats11 (10/8/2010)
October 8, 2010 at 8:00 am
Please don't post questions about SQL Server 2008 R2 in this thread. That is a separate product and has completely separate patches.
There is a build list here for SQL...
October 8, 2010 at 7:56 am
You can look up scripts for each of these items. There isn't a comprehensive script I'm aware of that will do all of these.
You shouldn't have to monitor SQL Server...
October 8, 2010 at 7:48 am
You can use Performance Monitor to check the memory being used by SQL Server.
October 8, 2010 at 7:44 am
You are welcome, and glad things worked out for you.
October 8, 2010 at 7:44 am
I would agree this is not a bug. What you are doing is done very, very rarely. Therefore it's not something that you necessarily would want to impact performance by...
October 8, 2010 at 7:35 am
You are showing separate rows, not columns. If that what you mean?
Is this a string you are splitting or are these columns somehow that have data in them?
October 7, 2010 at 2:27 pm
Just hit report, and then submit it. No need to add comments. I'll figure it out.
October 7, 2010 at 2:27 pm
I'm not sure I'd consider v7 a beta. Some features were not completely baked, but it was a decent product. If it's still running, chances are it works.
You can...
October 7, 2010 at 1:54 pm
Just a few notes. Over the last 30 days, we've averaged about 730 posts per day. So that's about 189.8K a year. Weekends tend to be around 40-50, so let's...
October 7, 2010 at 10:47 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,941 through 17,955 (of 39,936 total)