Viewing 15 posts - 17,926 through 17,940 (of 39,936 total)
Sorry for the delay.
Not that I know of. We have it set to default to the last setting you used for the previous post, so you can leave it as...
October 11, 2010 at 3:10 pm
There is a separate forum group for other platforms. It's here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Group2788.aspx
October 11, 2010 at 3:08 pm
It's a pretty good split of people that like this/don't like this. We have experimented with the open in new window/same window a few times over the years and both...
October 11, 2010 at 3:07 pm
I think most people would just see that as a mish-mosh-messed up bagel.
October 11, 2010 at 12:19 pm
I don't know how long they persist data, or if you can completely remove it. I have had friends disable their accounts, and all their data disappears from viewing, but...
October 11, 2010 at 11:02 am
If you have an identity column, DBCC CHECKIDENT will help you reseed the column. If you have other types of PKs, just add new data.
October 11, 2010 at 10:41 am
A primary key is the column(s) that uniquely identify each row. You don't set a PK to anything, you set the PK in each row to a unique value. That...
October 11, 2010 at 10:19 am
Tobar (10/11/2010)
October 11, 2010 at 9:35 am
Missed the weekend camping, but nice to see the Rays coming back. Sorry the Reds didn't put up more of a fight.
October 11, 2010 at 8:53 am
gtho (10/10/2010)
October 11, 2010 at 8:38 am
I think that the medical device relies on physical security, which is OK. I know I have an ICE (In case of emergency) entry on my phone so that first...
October 11, 2010 at 8:19 am
GilaMonster (10/11/2010)
Jack Corbett (10/11/2010)
I think the Red Lion(?) hotel is fairly inexpensive and close by (walking distance). I think Gail has stayed there.
I have, but it's hardly a cheap...
October 11, 2010 at 8:17 am
Adding in, the indexes are much, much, smaller (typically) than your data. So if you are scanning these, it is quicker than scanning the CI (as Gail noted).
October 8, 2010 at 12:26 pm
Licensing highly depends on company size. Some companies get Enterprise agreements that allow upgrades at minimal cost.
SQL 2008 was supposed to be the same upgrade cost as moving to 2008,...
October 8, 2010 at 12:24 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 17,926 through 17,940 (of 39,936 total)