Viewing 15 posts - 15,526 through 15,540 (of 39,921 total)
There's nothing to replace Word's review features anywhere. Need a PC for that, or a Mac/Fusions.
I am tempted to get a real keyboard for writing on the iPad, that or...
July 29, 2011 at 4:10 pm
There are companies that don't want administration done from the server, so no client tools are installed.
July 29, 2011 at 4:04 pm
SSMS ALWAYS connects remotely to SQL Server instances as a client. Even if you run it from the server, it is making a connection to the service running on that...
July 29, 2011 at 1:33 pm
GilaMonster (7/29/2011)
July 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm
jcrawf02 (7/29/2011)
July 29, 2011 at 1:29 pm
This might help with moving resourcedb - http://www.mssqltips.com/tip.asp?tip=1544
July 29, 2011 at 1:27 pm
Nevyn (7/29/2011)
July 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm
Matt Miller (#4) (7/29/2011)
gdonufrio (7/28/2011)
my boss is very severe ... I must have real and official stats or articles to convince him ...
Flipping the question around: other than seeing your...
July 29, 2011 at 12:39 pm
Ninja's_RGR'us (7/29/2011)
This is what I'd like to be gone from the output :
100 percent...
July 29, 2011 at 9:59 am
umailedit (7/29/2011)
I have become skeptical of "scientific" findings regarding food and medicine. There seems to be scientific studies backing every cockeyed conclusion both for and against.
I think there's value...
July 29, 2011 at 9:57 am
Interesting rant here: http://www.insanit.net/technology/smartphone-rants-3-what-do-i-want-a-real-windows-smartphone-when-do-i-want-it-now/
Anyone else see the need/value here? I'm struggling to see if this is something that has value.
July 29, 2011 at 9:24 am
LightVader (7/29/2011)
July 29, 2011 at 8:58 am
AFAIK, having duplicate FQDNs on a domain is not allowed. You could potentially have duplicate host names on separate domains, but the resolution on the Windows side should be fine....
July 29, 2011 at 8:57 am
Have you checked on microwave? Not sure about CA, but here in CO in a few places where we couldn't get DSL/Cable, there were microwave providers for reasonable broadband rates....
July 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 15,526 through 15,540 (of 39,921 total)