Viewing 15 posts - 15,346 through 15,360 (of 39,921 total)
I don't see anything off the top of my head, but does this help? Give a better sample with names for parameters
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q194792
August 29, 2011 at 7:35 am
Jeffrey has great advice. Here's the licensing doc on the MS site: http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/en/us/get-sql-server/how-to-buy.aspx
August 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms175574.aspx
The log file you want to delete cannot have active VLFs and it must be empty. So if you are in full/bulk logged mode, you'll need to backup the log,...
August 28, 2011 at 1:36 pm
I look for tools that work. My iPhone has been far and away the most stable cell phone I've had (used WP6.5, Android 1.6, 2.0, Sidekick) and I think the...
August 28, 2011 at 1:23 pm
bisht.kuldeep has it correct. you don't need the extra quotes in there, which cause a syntax error.
August 25, 2011 at 11:11 am
It's not a big deal, and he has a bit of a point. None of the answers is well written, as noted by Hugo.
Leave it alone. The more he gets...
August 25, 2011 at 9:44 am
It's on the toolbar: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms175518%28v=SQL.100%29.aspx
August 24, 2011 at 11:18 am
I believe that tablediff will do this. It's a free tool from MS, but it goes table by table. You could script the calls to have it check all tables...
August 24, 2011 at 11:16 am
RML51 (8/24/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/24/2011)
jcrawf02 (8/24/2011)
August 24, 2011 at 9:59 am
jcrawf02 (8/24/2011)
August 24, 2011 at 9:05 am
krowley (8/24/2011)
I know this is something I struggle with, there...
August 24, 2011 at 9:03 am
bitbucket-25253 (8/23/2011)
August 23, 2011 at 5:55 pm
That's an interesting idea, Chad. I'll kick it around with the group tomorrow.
August 23, 2011 at 4:44 pm
We would love to see you at our networking dinner on Monday.
It looks like we can rent a room for a party on Tuesday night. We will likely sell tickets...
August 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm
ALZDBA (8/23/2011)
Been at the shooting range ?btw did you notice there is a nut missing ?
Not sure what happened. Blow out on the highway. Picture was as I was removing...
August 23, 2011 at 8:32 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,346 through 15,360 (of 39,921 total)