Viewing 15 posts - 15,196 through 15,210 (of 39,921 total)
ken.trock (9/21/2011)
September 21, 2011 at 1:28 pm
GilaMonster (9/17/2011)
Evil Kraig F (9/17/2011)
The request? I thought we were just hoping to break Steve's spirit in general.CRAP, I've been doing it wrong again!;-)
Knowing Steve, it'll take far more...
September 20, 2011 at 10:24 am
WayneS (9/16/2011)
GilaMonster (9/16/2011)
September 20, 2011 at 10:17 am
Brandie Tarvin (9/16/2011)
September 20, 2011 at 10:14 am
James Goodwin (9/20/2011)
It's just plain wrong to hire someone to do your work,
In the context of coursework this is true because the point of...
September 20, 2011 at 8:54 am
Wow, was sure I'd drop another one, but Vincent Jackson and Jeremy Macklin came through.
I might be up for some type of trade if Bryan comes back next week. I...
September 19, 2011 at 9:46 am
You can't add a letter in the column. You could create a computed column that includes the identity as a component (http://voiceofthedba.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/computed-columns-and-udfs/), but it could help if you explained if...
September 19, 2011 at 9:38 am
Please let's not have quotes of every post that counts down from 95, 94, 93.
I'm going out of town for a few days. I'm hoping that I don't have 300...
September 15, 2011 at 3:29 pm
have you checked the SQL Server log on the remote machine. Is it listening on 1433? When SQL starts up, it will let you know where it is listening.
September 15, 2011 at 10:07 am
That is the only way to put SQL Server in single user mode. Have you checked the error log to see what might be happening?
September 15, 2011 at 9:52 am
In answer to your question, no. If the row takes up > 50% of the page, you get 1 row per page.
If you use varchars, you might end up with...
September 15, 2011 at 9:29 am
Are you looking to duplicate the affected tables? If you wrapped it in a stored proc, I believe the Red Gate Dependency Tracker would tell you which tables, and then...
September 15, 2011 at 9:28 am
Closing this thread as a duplicate.
Please do not attack other members when they post. Regardless of your time critical situation, this is a volunteer forum. If you do not like...
September 15, 2011 at 9:19 am
Change the password requirements for Windows 7. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-password-policy-settings
September 14, 2011 at 10:16 am
CREATE TRIGGER myTrigger ON myTable
AFTER UPDATE
AS
BEGIN
If UPDATE(column1)
-- returns "new" updated value
select column1 from inserted
-- returns old, pre-update value
select column1 from deleted
September 14, 2011 at 10:10 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,196 through 15,210 (of 39,921 total)