Viewing 15 posts - 55,621 through 55,635 (of 59,098 total)
Maybe in the last SELECT but the rest of it is based almost exactly on what you did, Lowell. I just changed it a bit just 'cause I like changing...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 30, 2007 at 5:09 pm
Shoot... way too late for that request, eh ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 30, 2007 at 5:04 pm
Heh... triangular joins have been around a lot longer than I've been writing SQL so I can't take any credit for them. Actually, I don't like either method just because they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 30, 2007 at 7:15 am
OK... Now I see and I've got a bit of egg on my face... there's actually a couple of errors in Peter's code ![]()
Sorry...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2007 at 8:22 am
He even changed the name!!! Did you look at THIS piece of code?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2007 at 7:33 am
Did you even look at Peter's code, Vamshi?
Looks to me like it returns more than just depth... he even changed the title...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2007 at 7:24 am
Nah... get too many right like this and you might "BE" a "Specialist" ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 29, 2007 at 7:20 am
Oooooh.... now I know we've got to work together, Remi ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 9:42 pm
I guess BULK INSERT and OSQL would be way to complicated, huh ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 4:04 pm
Sure... I can see two levels like that... but N levels for invoices?
The only way I can see something like that happening...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 3:59 pm
With you? You know the answer to that, Remi... ANYTIME.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 3:57 pm
Would be nice if you posted your solution so the rest of us can learn something... ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 12:43 pm
Thats nice Dan... wanna share your solution? Information does travel in two directions... ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 12:42 pm
Between the join to the inserted table (which will cause the WHERE and ON clauses to be totally recalculated for every row inserted) and the correlated subquery in the WHERE clause,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 12:37 pm
Heh... "Particle Physics for Dummies" ![]()
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 28, 2007 at 9:54 am
Viewing 15 posts - 55,621 through 55,635 (of 59,098 total)