Viewing 15 posts - 21,361 through 21,375 (of 59,098 total)
In a word, no. Not in SQL Server itself. Lots of code out there, though.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:37 pm
GARY lAUNDRY (3/6/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Heh... fine for others but, when I'm interviewing someone, I actually do want them to tell me something other than a general process because I want someone that has actually...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:28 pm
eashurak (3/6/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:23 pm
I'm not so sure that I'd use Access to pump a spreadsheet into SQL Server when SQL Server can do it just fine but, sure, it could also be done...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:19 pm
jdbrown239 (3/5/2015)
The Paul White post is great! I learn something every time I post in this forum. I am going to setup a test using your example with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 9:13 pm
Alan.B (3/5/2015)
Chris, Jeff...If I understand the OP correctly, they could not solve this problem with ISNULL or COALESCE alone because of the awkward data type requirement.
Let's review the requirement...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 4:11 pm
jdbrown239 (3/5/2015)
Thanks AlanWhat is the syntax for make_parallel() ?
It's all in the article. Click on the differently colored "make_parallel" in Alan's post. It's a link to the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 4:00 pm
And to add to what Alan said, I wouldn't do such a thing on any given day. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 3:55 pm
Tim Walker. (3/5/2015)
I have been trying to work out whether this thread is useful to me in a business context.But is it a straight yes or no?
😉
Heh... "It Depends". ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 11:44 am
nilesh_dalvi (3/4/2015)
Can we create the Partition on Existing Table?e.g Create table t ( col1 number(10,0), Col2 Varchar(10)) ;
After the table Creation can we alter the table to partition the table.
The...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 8:52 am
Wayne West (3/5/2015)
podmate (3/4/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 8:41 am
P Jones (3/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 8:30 am
Koen Verbeeck (3/5/2015)
P Jones (3/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 8:21 am
Phil Parkin (3/5/2015)
Hi Jeff, have a quick read here and you'll see that the answer is 'yes'.
Thanks, Phil. I really appreciate it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 5, 2015 at 8:18 am
Viewing 15 posts - 21,361 through 21,375 (of 59,098 total)