Viewing 15 posts - 21,346 through 21,360 (of 59,098 total)
Gosta Munktell (3/7/2015)
I would nether recommend anybody to use SSIS or an ACE driver in order to import sheets in native Excel file format....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 7:55 pm
t.mounika01 (3/6/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 7:39 pm
mfriessnig (3/6/2015)
can I use sql server client 2012 32 bit against sql server 2014 64 bit
Gosh... you must be asking because you have such a situation. Why don't you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 5:35 pm
sushil_dwid (3/7/2015)
Below is the sql which we use to fetch the data in report. When this query runs for 1 month data, it gives better result but when...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 5:31 pm
george sibbald (1/8/2014)
I know, I just couldn't resist it ! 😉
BWAAA-HAAAA! True sign of being retired. 🙂 Do everything as simple as possible. I love it. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 5:12 pm
spaghettidba (3/5/2015)
If you want an alternative method, the simplest thing I can think of is to create a view with 12 of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 9:02 pm
sarath.tata (3/6/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Or, just press the print button like I said. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 8:48 pm
It doesn't look like that particular deadlock has anything to do with the query you posted even with the understanding that you've probably sanitized the query a bit. That...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Katerine459 (3/6/2015)
... preferably in HTML, ePUB, and/or Kindle formats?I'd like to be able to study on my Kindle while I'm out walking. 😀
Yes there is. At the top of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 8:32 pm
One "real time" scenario would be bank account transactions. You can now move money back and forth between your checking and savings accounts in "real time". It used...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm
grovelli-262555 (3/6/2015)
How about not pumping anything into SQL Server and do all the processing and output in Access?
That's what I said in my previous post. 😉
But, my goal isn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 5:52 pm
I other words, multiply hours * 60 and then do a DATEADD(mi, to that.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 3:07 pm
ericwenger1 (3/5/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:54 pm
sqlfriends (3/6/2015)
Size is about 6 GB.
We have another department needs our data for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 6, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,346 through 21,360 (of 59,098 total)