Viewing 15 posts - 21,331 through 21,345 (of 59,098 total)
suresh0534 (3/9/2015)
I need to run this Job On every week on Friday.
If i run the Job On Middle of Feb on Friday, it needs to calculate From Jan-Feb of Current...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 4:52 pm
I got that the first time around. You're not reading my questions that I previously posted. You want the output to identify which week of each month is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 4:18 pm
steve000 (3/9/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 4:14 pm
suresh0534 (3/9/2015)
Hi,Thanks for your reply.
We need to run Friday at the End of the Day.
Thanks,
That's good. Would you please answer the other questions I had? Thanks.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 12:20 pm
It would be better to put all virtually static lookup tables in their own file/filegroup and only backup that filegroup or do index maintenance when something changed.
As far as putting...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm
For all those that have posted solutions, you seriously need to read Gail's "Catch All Query" article. Please refer to her first post on this thread.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 12:07 pm
Weeks only start the same time a month starts one out of 7 times over a long period.
With that in mind, the first thing we need to know is what...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Guras (3/9/2015)
QueryString, MatchId
-----------------------------
CodeValue between 1 and 100
DateValue >= '01/01/2015' ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 11:51 am
While I have an appreciation for a limited budget, it is much more expensive to have to come up with these types of workarounds than it is to buy more...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 11:42 am
TomThomson (3/8/2015)
Jeff Moden (3/2/2015)
sqldriver (3/2/2015)
This is a great day! I get to tell people I'm as good at something in SQL as Jeff Moden, even if it is SSIS. 😀😀
I'll...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 9, 2015 at 8:03 am
Sergiy (3/7/2015)
Jeff Moden (7/5/2011)
If you notice, the final entry didn't really get as close to zero as bankers and little ol' ladies with umbrellas would like. 😛
Man, expand the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2015 at 2:29 pm
xsevensinzx (3/7/2015)
Create a data flow...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 8, 2015 at 2:16 pm
SQLEnthusiastic (3/7/2015)
Did you try reducing the max server memory on the SQL Server intance, leaving more memory to the OS?This solved in one of my instances.
Good tip. I hope...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 8:38 pm
brad.mccollum (3/7/2015)
This might be a good article... just found it, but I'm still appreciative of anything else someone might be able to push along info-wise if you've accomplished this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 8:32 pm
What??? You don't know how to get to the moon, Phil???? It's simple! All you have to do is build a rocket ship! 😛
Absolutely great editorial, ol' friend....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 7, 2015 at 8:03 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,331 through 21,345 (of 59,098 total)