Viewing 15 posts - 18,466 through 18,480 (of 59,098 total)
river1 (2/4/2016)
Thank you for the replies.
I would like to get the time that each [font="Arial Black"]job [/font]took per day to execute. This cam be done on a month analysis....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2016 at 5:58 pm
sandeepmittal11 (2/4/2016)
Agree with Jeff, but i think it would not make much difference when you have such small list of data
"It Depends". You have to take into consideration how...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2016 at 7:24 am
Jeff Moden (7/6/2009)
Sergiy (7/5/2009)
Jeff Moden (7/2/2009) Andrew already did exactly what I would do...
I would not.
There was a member of Led Zeppelin, John Paul Jones.
Would not be happy seeing...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 3, 2016 at 9:43 am
dembis (2/2/2016)
I do not really care about the transaction logs. In fact the main database is on simple mode. For the replication, preferably, I would not like to lose anything.
Actually,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2016 at 3:32 pm
andy_111 (1/31/2016)
Not really useful article.
Not really a useful comment, either. Please explain why you think it's not useful.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2016 at 11:03 am
Just to add to what's already been recommended, how often do you take log file backups?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2016 at 8:40 am
dembis (2/2/2016)
I have many databases pointing their transaction logs to a same location (G: drive in my case). I would like to reduce the size of G: thru vmware...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 2, 2016 at 8:35 am
NicHopper (2/1/2016)
I've taken so much from this site and the SQLcommunity that it be my pleasure to try and put something back by contributing.I'll get something typed up and submitted.
Thanks,
Nic
Very...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2016 at 11:13 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/27/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/26/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 1, 2016 at 11:10 pm
It is my fault. I was deleting SPAM and hit the wrong thread. I've sent an email to the WebMaster asking if he could undelete it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Whyy wouldn't you just change all your VARCHAR variable definitions to 8000 and do the same thing for the sub and sub sub folders?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2016 at 11:33 am
Hugo Kornelis (1/31/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/31/2016)
Hugo Kornelis (1/31/2016)
Ed Wagner (1/30/2016)
The articles and discussion on this site are top-notch.
I am once more going to be contrary. But let me start with the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2016 at 9:48 am
Hugo Kornelis (1/31/2016)
Ed Wagner (1/30/2016)
The articles and discussion on this site are top-notch.
I am once more going to be contrary. But let me start with the positive: a lot of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 31, 2016 at 8:36 am
mxy (1/30/2016)
About duplicate columns names, even though column name is repeated value is unique and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Orlando Colamatteo (1/30/2016)
I think because I was so excited about trying to solve the tech challenge around loading such a strange file-format.
+1000 to that. It was a bit o'...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,466 through 18,480 (of 59,098 total)