Viewing 15 posts - 18,481 through 18,495 (of 59,098 total)
Thank you for the post on how to load the SSIS package. I appreciate the time you took. I'll have to pass, though. I was looking forward...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 5:12 pm
Hugo Kornelis (1/30/2016)
Ed Wagner (1/30/2016)
Hugo Kornelis (1/30/2016)
Ed Wagner (1/30/2016)
I enjoy helping people, but honestly, what do they they expect from a free help forum?
I think that this, even more than...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 4:27 pm
Hugo Kornelis (1/30/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 4:12 pm
mishka-723908 (1/24/2016)
Thank you Jeff and thank you all very much, I will try this out tomorrow once I am back in the office.
How'd it go?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 4:08 pm
From the Article:
Instead I'd say that production changes should always be fed back to the VCS.
If anyone is actually doing it that way, they need to prepare to fail some...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 3:37 pm
@mxy,
BTW, what was the DOS command that you used to create the file? The reason I ask is because there may be a simpler method available but I need...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 2:37 pm
mxy (1/30/2016)
i want to import to SQL either using SSIS or bulk...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 2:17 pm
I've gotten away from SSIS so much that I don't even know how to open SSIS and load a package. I'm really interested in seeing what you've done. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 30, 2016 at 2:13 pm
Jacob Wilkins (1/29/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm
Ed Wagner (1/29/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/29/2016)
BL0B_EATER (1/29/2016)
Have you guys during your careers ever thought about doing something else in life.. as opposed to IT / SQL Server / Coding etc etc?
Yes....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 7:26 pm
Koen Verbeeck (1/29/2016)
Apparently got over 15,000 points today. Yay. :w00t:
Congrats, Koen!
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 7:25 pm
Nice solution and I've bookmarked it in case I ever need such a thing. I've just never needed such a thing... yet.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 7:23 pm
suryahanuma (1/29/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 7:12 pm
Ed Wagner (1/29/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Ed Wagner (1/29/2016)
Luis Cazares (1/29/2016)
J Livingston SQL (1/29/2016)
fair enough...see your (very valid) point. but why use "CONVERT" instead of "TRY_CONVERT"? (2012 forum)Thanks
Bad practice. I didn't see it was...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,481 through 18,495 (of 59,098 total)