Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,797 total)
Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:12 PMSPAM is out of control tonight. All looks oriental to my eyes.
Oh come on...
May 24, 2018 at 5:41 am
Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:18 PMSo, based on the sample data what is the expected output?
Expected / desired output...
May 23, 2018 at 1:26 pm
May 23, 2018 at 1:14 pm
.. The problem is that for many of us, we may run...
May 22, 2018 at 1:15 pm
So, just curious what others think of something.
Yesterday I replied (with incorrect information) to a topic (Here) and when it was pointed out I was wrong (and...
May 22, 2018 at 9:15 am
May 21, 2018 at 12:21 pm
May 21, 2018 at 7:08 am
Reading the comments about the spam storm I'm almost afraid to go hit my usual "newest posts" button...
May 21, 2018 at 5:36 am
May 16, 2018 at 1:53 pm
May 15, 2018 at 1:11 pm
May 15, 2018 at 11:43 am
Tone does matter. Similar to others' comments about the tone from their teammates / supervisors affecting them, it's part of the reason I left my last job.
My manager...
May 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
May 11, 2018 at 7:39 am
So, as pointed out, this isn't *currently* a real piece of tech. But I suspect, give it another couple years and there will be automated avatar-type systems, potentially on both...
May 11, 2018 at 5:43 am
Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,797 total)