Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 2,797 total)

  • RE: SQL Services on a Cluster - Full-text Filter Daemon

    I would suspect, seeing as Full Text is installed by default, you could safely set it to Manual / disabled without breaking anything.

  • RE: Tracking Recovery Models

    I take it back on the Extended Events. In a quick check, I didn't see anything that looked like it would catch a change in recovery model.

  • RE: Tracking Recovery Models

    crazy_new (9/29/2015)


    Hi Guys,

    Is there anyway of tracking the when a recovery model changes?

    I have tried to create a trigger on the sys.databases view but it is not allowed.

    Our recovery models...

  • RE: Grant all logins select on one table in one database

    I hadn't thought about using an execute as, I'll look into that.

    The trigger itself does use ORIGINAL_LOGIN() to find the current connection count for the user in the table (trigger's...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/26/2015)


    jasona.work (9/26/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    Okay, it's a bit of a haul for me, but it'll be good to know if I ever find anyone who actually has one. ...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    Okay, it's a bit of a haul for me, but it'll be good to know if I ever find anyone who actually has one. It would be...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go to Sunday (Saturday...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go to Sunday (Saturday is booked.)

    Of course,...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go to Sunday (Saturday is booked.)

    Of course, the Ren Fest...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (9/25/2015)


    Grant Fritchey (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    I've been wanting to pile into that topic, but keep restraining myself...

    Hmm. Maybe we need to Godwin that topic, and bring in a comparison somehow...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    I've been wanting to pile into that topic, but keep restraining myself...

    Hmm. Maybe we need to Godwin that topic, and bring in a...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go to Sunday (Saturday is booked.)

    Of course, the Ren Fest last weekend is...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Dang...

    Now I'm going to have to leave it to the wife which one we go to Sunday (Saturday is booked.)

    Of course, the Ren Fest last weekend is next weekend, the...

Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 2,797 total)