Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 2,797 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Grant Fritchey (9/25/2015)


    jasona.work (9/25/2015)


    I've been wanting to pile into that topic, but keep restraining myself...

    Hmm. Maybe we need to Godwin that topic, and bring in a comparison somehow to...

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Ed Wagner (9/25/2015)


    DonlSimpson (9/24/2015)


    Ed Wagner (9/24/2015)


    Revenant (9/24/2015)


    SQLRNNR (9/24/2015)


    whereisSQL? (9/24/2015)


    Eirikur Eiriksson (9/24/2015)


    SQLRNNR (9/24/2015)


    camptown

    Slum

    Dog

    millionaire

    game show

    Jeopardy

    SNL

    da Bears

    and Lions

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I've been wanting to pile into that topic, but keep restraining myself...

    Hmm. Maybe we need to Godwin that topic, and bring in a comparison somehow to the Fuehrer? ...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Must...

    Refrain...

    From posting...

    In the JET topic...

    But it's oh-so hard...

    Brandie I *tried* to find a decent pic of a Troll Street Samurai that was (more-or-less) obviously ShadowRun, but failed...

    🙁

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I think I need an intervention...

    I keep going back to the "Jet" topic, it's like watching a train wreck and I can't stop...

    Absolutely NO intention of posting and feeding the...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/16/2015)


    jasona.work (9/16/2015)


    Hmm...

    The server is a *little* bit loud...

    Like, sitting on the workbench, basement door closed, can still hear the fans roaring on the main floor loud...

    This...

    Could be an...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (9/16/2015)


    Loud server is a huge issue.

    Loud server could be a "return it or sell it" issue...

    I'm hoping, and will find out for sure when I get the rack rails,...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Hmm...

    The server is a *little* bit loud...

    Like, sitting on the workbench, basement door closed, can still hear the fans roaring on the main floor loud...

    This...

    Could be an issue...

    :unsure:

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (9/16/2015)


    jasona.work (9/16/2015)


    I forgot how much *FUN* it is to open up a shiny new (well, used in this case) server to poke about the guts and see what's...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I forgot how much *FUN* it is to open up a shiny new (well, used in this case) server to poke about the guts and see what's there...

    /swoon

    Brought my new...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BWFC (9/15/2015)


    Please tell me it's not just me who saw the title of today's editorial and immediately replied mentally with 'yes, you're a good developer.'

    Must.Grow.Up

    "Who wants a developer treat?...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Gail: 44U, 4 post server rack in the basement already, also a CraigsList special 🙂

    Ed: I've got a FreeNAS-based system, which I'll probably work on setting up with...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    So this week, I may be picking up a new server for my home lab...

    It's a Craigslist deal, being sold by a business near Detroit...

    Dell PowerEdge R900, quad quad-core Xeons...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Brandie Tarvin (9/11/2015)


    jasona.work (9/11/2015)


    So, as some of you (or many) may know, I'm currently a contract worker...

    Well, in just about a week, that all changes. Last week I put...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Geez, Jet guy just sounds like he was itching for a fight...

    It almost sounds like he started from "I've managed to use a big dev hammer to make this method...

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 2,797 total)