Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,671 through 2,685 (of 9,728 total)

  • RE: Running WinSCP in SSIS Task / .bat file

    Ed Wagner (4/29/2015)


    Brandie Tarvin (4/29/2015)


    You know how when you run a .bat file that uses command line stuff, a prompt opens up and processes the code?

    That part is what I'm...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Running WinSCP in SSIS Task / .bat file

    Hrm... I'm not getting any response in the command prompt window. I'm just seeing the echo of my commands, nothing else.

    Any more thoughts?

    EDITED to add .bat file code.

    rem Automatically abort...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Running WinSCP in SSIS Task / .bat file

    jasona.work (4/29/2015)


    As a way to temporarily troubleshoot the batch file, without jumping through dozens of hoops, try adding pauses as strategic points (or between each command.)

    Yes, you'll need to hit...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Running WinSCP in SSIS Task / .bat file

    You know how when you run a .bat file that uses command line stuff, a prompt opens up and processes the code?

    That part is what I'm trying to pause. I...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Help, please. If you know anything about using WinSCP, I would appreciate it. http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1681181-391-1.aspx

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    ChrisM@Work (4/29/2015)


    Sean Lange (4/29/2015)


    andrew gothard (4/29/2015)


    Sean Lange (4/28/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/28/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/28/2015)


    Wow, what some people expect us volunteers.

    The OP just PMed me with all the info that had been posted...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Lynn Pettis (4/28/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/28/2015)


    Wow, what some people expect us volunteers.

    The OP just PMed me with all the info that had been posted on the forum thread. Apparently he...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: This is a Test post

    Grant Fritchey (4/27/2015)


    TomThomson (4/27/2015)


    Grant Fritchey (4/27/2015)


    I reject your test as completely invalid and a waste of my time and superior intellect along with my ability to craft nonsensical run-on sentences...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    PRICELESS!

    I love it. :w00t:

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/27/2015)


    Notifications default to the last setting you posted with. It's a simple switch. You post, we use what you last choose. If you change it,...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: This is a Test post

    "This is not The Thread you are looking for."

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Ed Wagner (4/27/2015)


    Brandie Tarvin (4/27/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Ed Wagner (4/27/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Still finding it interesting that the only notifications I am getting are for old threads I am subscribed...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Ed Wagner (4/27/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Still finding it interesting that the only notifications I am getting are for old threads I am subscribed to but not the ones I...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (4/27/2015)


    Lynn Pettis (4/27/2015)


    Still finding it interesting that the only notifications I am getting are for old threads I am subscribed to but not the ones I have recently...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (4/24/2015)


    Also watch out for the sun. You can get sun burn far easier at high altitudes than low. Take sun cream, use it liberally, even if the day is...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,671 through 2,685 (of 9,728 total)