The Beer Cooler Thread

• The weekend in Wales is going to be a good one.

Ahh coming to my neck of the woods are you! πŸ˜‰

Where you going Anthony?

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• Yes indeed I am Andy.

Going to Shell Island from Sat to Tues, as my birthday get away. Should of done it last weekend but couldnt get the time off work as someone booked this week off before I got to the holiday calendar.

• Shell Island, spent many a good weekend there sure you'll have a great time πŸ˜€

Get the beers in and the BBQ out πŸ˜‰

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• Oh I will, as long as the weather is nice, been checking every day, now its forcasting rain all weekend, not impressed.

• Typical its been blue sky all week!!

Although I am right on the English border (NW Wales) so quite a distance from there!

• Came across something different the other day: Crabbies spiced orange alcoholic ginger beer. I think I prefer it to their ordinary alcoholic ginger beer, at least when the weather is hot. It's on special offer at the local Morrisons just now.

Don't know whether this beer has been around for a while or is new.

Tom

• I've seen that as well Tom, just not brought myself to try it yet.

I think it might be time to get some for the weekend and see if it is as good as the original.

Wychwood have started doing their version of Crabbies called GingerBeard, bit more firey and a little less gassy, I prefer that over Crabbies at the moment.

• Lynn Pettis (7/25/2012)

Eric M Russell (7/25/2012)

I'm not a beer connoisseur and don't care for the small batch gourmet stuff. When I drink beer, I'm either drinking Miller High Life.

Or? Your statement indicates that you may drink something other than Miller High Life.

Syntax error. I will drink other beer, but I'll take Miller High Life first.

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• anthony.green (7/26/2012)

Yes indeed I am Andy.

Going to Shell Island from Sat to Tues, as my birthday get away. Should of done it last weekend but couldnt get the time off work as someone booked this week off before I got to the holiday calendar.

Great !!!!

------------------------------------

Akele-akele kahan ja rahe ho πŸ˜‰

--rhythmk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    To post your question use below link

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/forum-etiquette-how-to-post-datacode-on-a-forum-to-get-the-best-help
    πŸ™‚

• ====== http://www.clothes8.org ======

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

Free shipping.

====== http://www.clothes8.org ======

====== http://www.clothes8.org ======

And for everything else there's Barclaycard! πŸ˜›

SPAM!! :w00t:

• Eric M Russell (7/26/2012)

Lynn Pettis (7/25/2012)

I'm not a beer connoisseur and don't care for the small batch gourmet stuff. When I drink beer, I'm either drinking Miller High Life.

Or? Your statement indicates that you may drink something other than Miller High Life.

I'd call it a sorting error! πŸ˜›

β€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• ChrisM@Work (7/26/2012)

Eric M Russell (7/26/2012)

Lynn Pettis (7/25/2012)

If I'm at a restraunt or party and see some gourmet or imported beer I've never tried before (pumpkin spice, Bavarian dark chocolate, whatever...), then I'll drink it once. I prefer drinking a dark beer with with a steak dinner and fries. But if I drive to the store and buy a six-pack for my own personal consumption, then it's Miller High Life.

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• Eric M Russell (7/26/2012)

ChrisM@Work (7/26/2012)

Eric M Russell (7/26/2012)

Lynn Pettis (7/25/2012)

If I'm at a restraunt or party and see some gourmet or imported beer I've never tried before (pumpkin spice, Bavarian dark chocolate, whatever...), then I'll drink it once. I prefer drinking a dark beer with with a steak dinner and fries. But if I drive to the store and buy a six-pack for my own personal consumption, then it's Miller High Life.

Personally, I like Arrogant Bastard with a steak. Unfortunately, I have to skip the fries - weight -; I usually ask for grilled mushrooms.

• GilaMonster (5/30/2012)

I have a good beer bread recipe if anyone want... πŸ˜‰ :hehe:

In Russia, instead of beer bread, they have Bread Beer! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

• I like Duvel, but like this one even more

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply