SSC Fantasy Football 2021

• Finally a win. Surprised even me

• Whew! Sequelsurfer, that was a helluva matchup. The win percentages fluctuated like a bad client spec. Thought I was doomed when I saw that Herbert scored 50 points! Thank goodness for Dawson Knox winning the battle of the TEs in the KC-Buffalo match.

• Yeah, I was getting thumped for most of Sunday night and somehow pulled it back before going to bed leaving the Tight Ends to battle it out while I was asleep. I couldn't  believe I still had a chance going into the late game and normally you'd back Kelce.

Well played and in the words of an Agatha Christie novel, 'And then there were none'.

• Ahhhh!!!! I was up by 25 points with 10 minutes left in the Monday Night game. Yahoo says I have a 99% chance of winning the matchup. I have Indy Kicker who misses 2 field goals down the stretch and the Indy defense who gives up 22 points. Texicans only has Mark Andrews who proceeds to get 149 yards, scores 2 touchdowns and two 2-point conversions all in the fourth quarter. End up losing by 8.

• I was so nervous last night as I was trailing by the large margin of 0.06 points before the game with only one player left. Fortunately, the last player was Lamar Jackson who managed to make the small amount of 51.88 points for our team with great victories for both Ravens.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Well, it wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I'm just glad I beat Steve:

Untitled

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

I'm just glad I beat Steve:

Untitled

I hope you don't keep that luck for next week.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • I think this season is a bust for me. However, I seem to be helping others set scoring records on a weekly basis

• I have a whole stable of RBs if anyone is interested in trading me a WR!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Keith Tate wrote:

I have a whole stable of RBs if anyone is interested in trading me a WR!

If I wasn't looking for WRs myself, I would!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Thursday night game, make sure to get those lineups set!  BYE weeks are in force, lotsa injuries.

British Bulldogs and Texicans with only one loss each top their respective divisions.  Green Machine is leading the Simple division by a game with a long season ahead.

I'm wondering if I can get thru the Roethlisburger weeks while waiting for Russ to get healthy.

• Thursday night game, please update your lineups!

Simple and Bulk Logged divisions are pretty tight.  Texicans are trying to pull away in the Full division, but the Zombies are nipping at his heels, outscoring everyone by over 10pts a week.

• Hi all,

Forgot to post here since the draft! Finished up old job and starting a new one tomorrow. Let’s hope this one sticks!

somehow got the time wrong for the draft. Got back to the hotel to find the draft was almost over. An unbalanced team. But oh well.

Good first week, sorry Dan… then down hill for 3 weeks. Just about scraped a win. Then a loss.

this week against Steve so many on byes or injured, I think I’ve totally rejigged my team. Had another player go down today but managed to pick up WR laying later today. Both Steve’s and mine benches are either on byes or injured. Never seen that before!

cheers,

Rodders…

• I owe the members of the SSCFFL an apology for not tending to my team this past week. I would explain the why but it is not time to do so yet. That decision is yet to be made depending on the outcome of other events. I will leave it at the fact I have been distracted by personal events at this time.

I hope that you all will accept this apology at face level and allow things to play out over the next few weeks. I will strive to do better going forward.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply