SSC Fantasy Football 2021

• SQLDCH wrote:

Draft time is set for September 6, 9am PST (about the same as always).  You can rank your players pre-draft if you're unable to make it, the computer will auto draft for you.  IIRC most of our winners have won using auto.

If you haven't already, please respond here to let me know you're active.

Got it, and I'm in!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Got it, not sure if I'll be live or not. We're debating about being out and about that day.

Plus Yahoo has done me right the last few years.

• Hi,

Got the email. Yep I’m still in.

Sept. 6 is good for me. So no auto draft haha.

On holiday up in Scotland then, as well.

Cheers,

Rodders…

• Got it and I'm in.

• I'm back and ready to draft an entire new group of injured wide receivers.

• Pretty sure I already said I'm back. Auto-draft has done me well, my worst seasons happened when I participated in the draft.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I'll be back to try to get that gold trophy. Will try to be on the draft, just to see what players are being auto selected (Yahoo drafts way better than me).

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • I'm in

• Thank you very much

• I'm back and (hopefully) better than ever!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• My friend Jeff (Green Machine) confirmed he's in, our last straggler is Gerardo.

@Gerardo, please post to let me know you're in.  I'll send ya an email, also.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Good day, everyone!!

I'm in, waiting for the draft. Thanks for counting me in.

Cheers!

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Well, a B in the draft. Not sure how I feel and not sure I really know anything about most of these players.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply