Fantasy Football 2014

• select * from SSCFFL

where Team='OrangeEngineers'

and caption='We''re#1!!! We''re#1!!!'

order by Standings

😀 :hehe:

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Fantasy sports are fun.

In another league I'm in, the previous week I benched Eli Manning and he did great, while I started Tom Brady and he didn't do good. This week I reversed positions and they reversed performances!!!

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• EL Jerry (10/15/2014)

Fantasy sports are fun.

In another league I'm in, the previous week I benched Eli Manning and he did great, while I started Tom Brady and he didn't do good. This week I reversed positions and they reversed performances!!!

Ya, I traded to get Eli from Ray this past week since Brees was on a bye. I could have played Tim Tebow and done just about as good. :sick:

• Big showdown for first place this week. Look for me to put up my lowest total of the season here!

• roryp 96873 (10/22/2014)

Big showdown for first place this week. Look for me to put up my lowest total of the season here!

Yeah, me too! Instead of two teams trying to win, it'll be two teams trying not to lose!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (10/22/2014)

roryp 96873 (10/22/2014)

Big showdown for first place this week. Look for me to put up my lowest total of the season here!

Yeah, me too! Instead of two teams trying to win, it'll be two teams trying not to lose!

That could be a good slogan for our league. "Who can lose the least?"

:hehe:

• roryp 96873 (10/22/2014)

Ray K (10/22/2014)

roryp 96873 (10/22/2014)

That could be a good slogan for our league. "Who can lose the least?"

:hehe:

How funny would it be if our matchup ended in a tie?

Highly unlikely, I know, but still . . . !

• SQLDCH (10/14/2014)

Same story for me, I finally score some points and get pummelled by the Bulldogs. Gonna be a long road back I think.

Sorry for kicking you while you are down...well not really :hehe:

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• 2 wins for me, and so near the start of the season. :-O I got the Underdog award this week, nice.

Rodders...

• Keith Tate (10/22/2014)

SQLDCH (10/14/2014)

Same story for me, I finally score some points and get pummelled by the Bulldogs. Gonna be a long road back I think.

Meh...I have the same amount of wins as Rodders now! You know you're having a bad season when...

<zing at Rodders>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/22/2014)

Keith Tate (10/22/2014)

SQLDCH (10/14/2014)

Meh...I have the same amount of wins as Rodders now! You know you're having a bad season when...

<zing at Rodders>

Harsh, very harsh! 😛

Looks as though I will be well and truly beaten this week though. So back to the status quo then.

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (10/23/2014)

SQLDCH (10/22/2014)

Keith Tate (10/22/2014)

SQLDCH (10/14/2014)

<zing at Rodders>

Harsh, very harsh! 😛

Looks as though I will be well and truly beaten this week though. So back to the status quo then.

Rodders...

I heard someone talking about harsh FFL seasons and I couldn't resist...:-D

Isn't it fun, though?

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Damn you, Drew Brees!!!

And while I'm at it, damn you, Kansas City defense that scored 19 points for Rory -- the same KC defense that I DROPPED a couple of weeks ago!!!

@#$%^&*!!!

• Ray K (10/28/2014)

Damn you, Drew Brees!!!

And while I'm at it, damn you, Kansas City defense that scored 19 points for Rory -- the same KC defense that I DROPPED a couple of weeks ago!!!

@#$%^&*!!!

😀

You're lucky I left Ingram on the bench too, or it would have been more of a beat down. I wasn't so much surprised at the game Brees had as I was at what Tate and Watkins did for me. They definitely won that matchup for me. Unfortunately they're both off this coming weekend so I'm going to be looking a little thin at WR. I was a little nervous when Cobb scored that TD right away for you on Sunday night, but he was pretty quiet after that.

• roryp 96873 (10/28/2014)

Ray K (10/28/2014)

Damn you, Drew Brees!!!

@#$%^&*!!!

😀

You're lucky I left Ingram on the bench too, or it would have been more of a beat down. I wasn't so much surprised at the game Brees had as I was at what Tate and Watkins did for me. They definitely won that matchup for me. Unfortunately they're both off this coming weekend so I'm going to be looking a little thin at WR. I was a little nervous when Cobb scored that TD right away for you on Sunday night, but he was pretty quiet after that.

Yeah, I wasn't happy about all those points I left on the bench, either! Gio Bernard, Martellus Bennett, and Andre Homes all combined for 39.10 points. That would've been a big improvement over McFadden, Ertz, and Edelman and their measly 14.70 points!

And what really got me about the Pats vs. Bears game is the 51 points that NE scored -- and NONE of them went to Edelman!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply