Fantasy Football 2014

• @#$%^&* Dez Bryant!!!

And that figures that Peyton Manning has to pick the Fantasy Playoffs to not play like Peyton Manning!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• SQLDCH (12/15/2014)

You're probably going to double my score...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

• Good luck this week Rory! (Just not too good 😀 )

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Keith Tate (12/17/2014)

Good luck this week Rory! (Just not too good 😀 )

Same to you. Your WR group is definitely better than mine and your RBs slightly better as well. On paper at least. But we all know fantasy football isn't played on paper... er wait, scratch that.

It might all come down to Monday night though!

• roryp 96873 (12/17/2014)

Keith Tate (12/17/2014)

Good luck this week Rory! (Just not too good 😀 )

Same to you. Your WR group is definitely better than mine and your RBs slightly better as well. On paper at least. But we all know fantasy football isn't played on paper... er wait, scratch that.

It might all come down to Monday night though!

It should be a great finals. I've enjoyed being part of the league this year, it has been a lot of fun!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• The SSCFFL final weekend is here!

Super Bowl

(2) Select Wins INTO vs (5) Prestige Worldwide

Rory was dominant in the regular season, having the second highest scoring total in the league and winning the 'Simple' division. With consistent output from his running core and blow out weekends from his rookie wide receiver, he enjoyed a first round bye to then beat the upstart Bolts in the Semifinals.

Tater gained entrance to the post season by grabbing the second to last wild card, relying on his also solid running core and his up and down receivers. A first round drubbing of Ditka was followed by a take down of our defending league champion.

As stated, both are relying on a solid set of running backs to set the tone. Projected points give the slight edge to Prestige but I wouldn't bet on anything from Cam Newton. SELECT is hoping for good matchups and desperation from his QB. If Megatron is double teamed, Keith's distant cousin Golden could be the deciding factor and give the win to Rory. Le'Veon may have something to say about that though, with a playoff spot for the Steelers on the line. Ultimately, the defenses could be the keys.

3rd place game

(1) Orange Engineers vs (6) SQL Bolts

No strangers to the post season, the Engineers and Bolts go to battle to try and earn the third place victory. Ray's regular season dominance relied on the elderly Peyton; it ended up costing him with a poor showing in the semifinals. The Bolts squeaked in with a losing record but handily dispatched the Bulldogs with enormous output from Jones, Lacy and Anderson.

Projected points give a victory to the upstart Bolts.

Good luck to all and GO STEELERS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • And the consolation bracket...

• SQLDCH (12/17/2014)

The SSCFFL final weekend is here!

Super Bowl

Rory was dominant in the regular season, having the second highest scoring total in the league and winning the 'Simple' division. With consistent output from his running core and blow out weekends from his rookie wide receiver, he enjoyed a first round bye to then beat the upstart Bolts in the Semifinals.

Tater gained entrance to the post season by grabbing the second to last wild card, relying on his also solid running core and his up and down receivers. A first round drubbing of Ditka was followed by a take down of our defending league champion.

As stated, both are relying on a solid set of running backs to set the tone. Projected points give the slight edge to Prestige but I wouldn't bet on anything from Cam Newton. SELECT is hoping for good matchups and desperation from his QB. If Megatron is double teamed, Keith's distant cousin Golden could be the deciding factor and give the win to Rory. Le'Veon may have something to say about that though, with a playoff spot for the Steelers on the line. Ultimately, the defenses could be the keys.

3rd place game

No strangers to the post season, the Engineers and Bolts go to battle to try and earn the third place victory. Ray's regular season dominance relied on the elderly Peyton; it ended up costing him with a poor showing in the semifinals. The Bolts squeaked in with a losing record but handily dispatched the Bulldogs with enormous output from Jones, Lacy and Anderson.

Quality analysis Dan, I missed having more of these this year! Good luck to everyone, it has been a fun season. Hopefully I can hoist the imaginary SSCFFL trophy after this week! Remember there is a pair of Saturday games this week as well.

• Good luck to everyone.

I won't get to prizes for a couple weeks as I'm gone all next week.

• Doh, forgot the Toilet Bowl!

(7) Way0utWest Cowboys vs (8) Select *

Boasting the most points scored against is not something to be happy about and the Cowboy's regular season could have been a different story. The effort was good enough to earn a first round consolation bracket bye. After a quick dispatching of the braggadocious Steelers, Steve is hoping to grab 7th place.

Select * could never seem to get completely on track but did enough to grab the 8th spot and a bye. A sound defeat of our rookie SSCFFL participant from across the border pits his skills against Steve's.

Both teams are relying on the Cowboys offense and Steve is hoping for an all ground game attack. He'll be rooting for the Pittsburgh defense and the home field threatening Brady to be on track, while fervently rooting for Sanders and his Broncos. Mark is also a Pittsburgh fan and hopes AB has another league leading, record setting performance.

Points projections have Way0utWest almost a 2/3rds favorite. This game will be decided by big games from the horses on each team.

• roryp 96873 (12/18/2014)

SQLDCH (12/17/2014)

The SSCFFL final weekend is here!

Super Bowl

3rd place game

Quality analysis Dan, I missed having more of these this year! Good luck to everyone, it has been a fun season. Hopefully I can hoist the imaginary SSCFFL trophy after this week! Remember there is a pair of Saturday games this week as well.

Yeah, sorry for the silence most of the year...this data center migration is eatin' my lunch. It's almost over, though.

Thanks for the Saturday game reminder, too.

Good luck to all!

• SQLDCH (12/18/2014)

Doh, forgot the Toilet Bowl!

(7) Way0utWest Cowboys vs (8) Select *

Boasting the most points scored against is not something to be happy about and the Cowboy's regular season could have been a different story. The effort was good enough to earn a first round consolation bracket bye. After a quick dispatching of the braggadocious Steelers, Steve is hoping to grab 7th place.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of toilet water....

• Sheez. This is the third time I've gotten a first round bye in the playoffs, and in those playoffs so far, I've gone 0-5. Unless Peyton has a monster game tonight, I might go 0-6.

Maybe I shouldn't strive for first round byes anymore!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (12/22/2014)

Sheez. This is the third time I've gotten a first round bye in the playoffs, and in those playoffs so far, I've gone 0-5. Unless Peyton has a monster game tonight, I might go 0-6.

Maybe I shouldn't strive for first round byes anymore!

And I have C.J. Anderson playing as well. We'll see how things go tonight.

• Heartbreaking game for Denver.

For the SQL Bolts, C.J. Anderson did well. Squeaking in at 6 - 7 to take the 6th position in the Championship bracket, still managed to win 3rd Place in the SSCFFL.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply