Fantasy Football 2014

• OK, any of you who understand Yahoo! better than I do, can someone explain why I got a win medal if I'm still 0-4-0?

Is this a forecast of what will happen this week? 😀

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• EL Jerry (10/2/2014)

OK, any of you who understand Yahoo! better than I do, can someone explain why I got a win medal if I'm still 0-4-0?

Is this a forecast of what will happen this week? 😀

I noticed something goofy when I logged in yesterday morning that whoever you had played last week had 0 points listed for Gronkowski, which would have had you beating him. He did score a touchdown Monday night though, so he obviously had more than 0 points and it looks like they fixed that now. I'm not sure what was going on yesterday though.

• On no, looks like I benched the wrong wide receiver. And it's going to cost me the match 🙁

Rodders...

• Ugh, bad week for my vaunted receiving corps, slowly turning into a bad season. You can have the whole lot for Cousins, Rory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/6/2014)

Ugh, bad week for my vaunted receiving corps, slowly turning into a bad season. You can have the whole lot for Cousins, Rory.

Ha! Ya, a couple days after I talk your receivers up and mine down, yours are hurt/not doing anything, and all three of my starters go nuts on the same week! I bet Steve is going to be really mad when he sees he got the 2nd highest score this week and still lost. 😀

• roryp 96873 (10/6/2014)

SQLDCH (10/6/2014)

Ugh, bad week for my vaunted receiving corps, slowly turning into a bad season. You can have the whole lot for Cousins, Rory.

Ha! Ya, a couple days after I talk your receivers up and mine down, yours are hurt/not doing anything, and all three of my starters go nuts on the same week! I bet Steve is going to be really mad when he sees he got the 2nd highest score this week and still lost. 😀

That's got to hurt, knowing you could have beat anyone else except the team you played.

• Can't complain, other than Graham disappointing again. I know he got hurt, but still seems like he's not getting targeted as much, or not getting open.

Still, couldn't overcome the GB defense, which really shone on Thur.

Oh well.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/6/2014)

Can't complain, other than Graham disappointing again. I know he got hurt, but still seems like he's not getting targeted as much, or not getting open.

Oh well.

Gotta stick with your Denver boys more often. J. Thomas is looking like a steal in the 3rd round as of right now. Hopefully he only gets fined and not suspended for his chop block yesterday.

• roryp 96873 (10/6/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/6/2014)

Can't complain, other than Graham disappointing again. I know he got hurt, but still seems like he's not getting targeted as much, or not getting open.

Oh well.

Gotta stick with your Denver boys more often. J. Thomas is looking like a steal in the 3rd round as of right now. Hopefully he only gets fined and not suspended for his chop block yesterday.

Yeah, almost took him first. Thought he might be down from last year with Sanders and Welker, not doesn't look like it. Also thought Graham might try to press forward and have the Saints try to rebound from disappointing 2013.

Oh well.

• Unbelievable. Giants can't score, not even a FG, SD decides not to play defense against the Raiders, and Manning has a pedestrian day, ignoring Sanders for the most part.

(shakes head)

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/14/2014)

Unbelievable. Giants can't score, not even a FG, SD decides not to play defense against the Raiders, and Manning has a pedestrian day, ignoring Sanders for the most part.

(shakes head)

So goes the fantasy life. Looks like everyone in the league has at least 1 tally in the win column and 1 on the loss side after this week now.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/14/2014)

Unbelievable. Giants can't score, not even a FG, SD decides not to play defense against the Raiders, and Manning has a pedestrian day, ignoring Sanders for the most part.

(shakes head)

How about SF going for a touchdown on 4th and goal (and missing it!) with a 10 point lead instead of taking a chip shot field goal to extend the lead to 13 points?

• Same story for me, I finally score some points and get pummelled by the Bulldogs. Gonna be a long road back I think.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/14/2014)

Same story for me, I finally score some points and get pummelled by the Bulldogs. Gonna be a long road back I think.

Sorry about that but I enjoyed this week simply because I now have more wins that I got in the whole of last season. Bulldogs are on the up. 😀

• Lynn Pettis (10/14/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/14/2014)

(shakes head)

How about SF going for a touchdown on 4th and goal (and missing it!) with a 10 point lead instead of taking a chip shot field goal to extend the lead to 13 points?

That was crazy. Was only half watching at that point and figured they wanted to just hammer the Rams and put things away. Strange, but a Harbaugh-like call the more I think about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply