Fantasy Football 2014

• I've signed up and looking forward to the year. Camp opens this week in Denver

• I'm back in it as well!

• Curious, Yahoo currently says our draft is Wednesday August 27th at 2:00 PM, what time zone is that?

• Lynn Pettis (7/21/2014)

Curious, Yahoo currently says our draft is Wednesday August 27th at 2:00 PM, what time zone is that?

2:00? Mine said 4:00. Is it everyone's local time zone?

(BTW, I'm in!)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I'm back in, looking to continue my run of solid 5th place finishes.

• Ray K (7/21/2014)

Lynn Pettis (7/21/2014)

Curious, Yahoo currently says our draft is Wednesday August 27th at 2:00 PM, what time zone is that?

2:00? Mine said 4:00. Is it everyone's local time zone?

(BTW, I'm in!)

Wait, a DBMS that's cognizant of the client's timezone? Whoa! 😀

• Lynn Pettis (7/21/2014)

Okay. Makes sense. That would put it at 12:30 AM on August 28th out here in Afghanistan.

• I took the league default draft date and time, will input one later. In the past we've done it on Labor Day, which is September 1. We're very spread out geographically so it's going to be tough to get a time that works for everyone.

I may take a page out of Lynn's play book and not show up for the draft =[p}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • I'm in, too. I hope i do better than 12th this time. 🙂

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• I'm in as well!

Rodders...

• Who hasn't checked back in yet, or are we all here for another year??

• Just logged in,

I get 9 pm BST for draft time. So it's you local registered time I guess!

Also 10 teams registered, so 2 to go?

Rodders...

• Well, day time State side works best for me since Afghanistan is 10.5 hours ahead of the States and I work nights out here.

Only thing I have to worry about are the Taliban cutting our internet line off base.

Well that, and the fact that it isn't all that stable at times any way.

• Well, I figured out who is still missing: Truncate Y'All and NFL Soldiers.

• I would like a spot if there is still a spot availabl

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply