A Digital Wish Card for Ken

• Ken,

Get well soon! You always have positive things to say and you are a great ally. A genuinely good human being with so much respect for others.

Love,

Co_okie

• Get well soon Ken, wishing for a speedy recovery.

• Miss them dad jokes man! Hope you get well and get to joking and being normal again. Take care my friend. Thank you Tif for taking care of him for his, he is a treasure.

Mala

• Prayers for you.

• Ken,

Get well soon! I look forward to your future contributions.

• Hang in there, Ken ! We're all with you.

• Continued thoughts/prayers for you and the family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Hi Ken

You have sent out many positive vibes. I am arranging to get them returned with interest.

Can't do much more from way over here, but it's a good start.

Thanks for your part in making the SQL Server community a great place to be.

MarkD

• Wishing you all the best, Ken.

Rod

• Hope you get well soon Ken. We miss you in the twitters.

• Ken - wishing you a speedy recovery. Look forwarding to having you back on deck.  Get well soon!

Andy

• Ken - get well soon! Thanks for all you've given to the SQL community so far - looking forward to all you're going to do in the future as well. Praying for you and thinking about you and your family.

• Ken, wishing you a speedy recovery! Get well and take the time you need to recover!

If there is anything you need, let me know!

• Ken, get well soon!

You need to get to HAL9000!  Only 8996 more HAL's to go.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

• Wish you speedy recovery Ken. You will come out stronger !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply