A Digital Wish Card for Ken

• Sending our thoughts and prayers Ken.

@sqlnightowl

--Paul Hunter

• hey Ken .. wishing you a safe and faster recovery. Prayers for your well being !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    HTH !
    Kin
    MCTS : 2005, 2008
    Active SQL Server Community Contributor 🙂

• So very glad you are off the vent and on the mend my brother!

Kevin H.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Standing in the gap between Consultant and ContractorKevin3NFDallasDBAs.com/BlogWhy is my SQL Log File HUGE?!?![/url]The future of the DBA role...[/url]SQL Security Model in Plain English[/url]

• Best Wishes Ken. Haven't seen you in a long time. Stay safe and hope to see you sometime in person. Best to your wife as well. Thanks for all you do for the SQL Community and I am sure other communities.

Ben Miller
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, SQL MVP
    @DBAduck - http://dbaduck.com

• Get better soon. Emergency surgery is no fun at all.

• Sending positive thoughts and hope you are on the mend soon! Thanks for all you do for the SQL community!

• Thinking about you Ken. Get well soon.

• Speedy recovery Ken!

• Ken,  I know it’s been a while, but we used to chat all the time - so when I heard you the news, I wanted to wish you a speedy and complete recovery. We ask God to restore your health. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! ????????????

• Lordy!  Emergency Surgery?  What on Earth did you swallow this time?  I told you not to put things in your mouth! 😀

Get well soon, Ken... you're definitely one of the good guys and the world needs ya!

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Ken, wishing you a speedy recovery.  Praying for you.  Sending you positive vibes.

• Sending prayers and positive vibes your way, Ken! Thinking about you often and wishing you a speedy recovery. We miss you! -Kev

• You and your family are in our thoughts, Ken!  Looking forward to hearing from you again.

• Ken, many prayers have been said for your recovery. We all hope that you will get well. We yearn for your life to return to normal and all this is but a memory. You are loved and cared for by family close and far. Always remember this, and use this power for good. As you have heretofore, which has cast your net of goodness across the world and captured all our hearts.

TJay Belt

• Get well soon, Ken. We're all thinking about you, and looking forward to seeing you again!

Allen

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply