70-461

• Hi

Here is partially complete 70-462 Exam Guide which I will be updating soon.

I'll be taking the exam on 7th of Jan '13 (second attempt... missed 2 questions to get pass mark last time)...70-462 Training Kit Book is my main learning material.

I find 70-462 to be rather comprehensive but hopefully studying the book in details will help me to get pass mark šŸ˜‰

Take care

Emil

• Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know we decided to do SQL Webinar: 70-461 Exam Preparations Ranking Functions. Click link below for more details:

http://www.katieandemil.com/sql-webinar-70-461-exam-preparation-ranking-functions

Take care

Emil

• Just out of curiosity, how long is it taking folks for Exam 70-461?

• Thanks Emil. I like your blog. Keep updating it.

• Thanks... We will actually be adding something "new" and we decided to do a test for Ranking Functions (which is our post-webinar test)... I'll send a link once I finish it.

Below is also schedule of our Webinars for March 2013 (first 10 seats for free):

1) Ranking Functions click here: Saturday 2nd of March 8pm GMT (UTC +0)

2) Ranking Functions: Wednesday 20th of March 8pm GMT (UTC +0)

3) Analytic Functions: click here: Thursday 21st of March 8pm GMT (UTC +0)

Take care

Emil

• The following link contains Ranking Functions Test

• Does anyone know what the passmark is ?

80% ?

Tried to find out on Microsoft cert website but doesnt seem to say

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • I'm an OCP presently studying for Microsoft certification. Having sat and passed this exam yesterday I have to say that it was much more difficult than I was expecting, and I feel that the test questions from the training kit didn't do it justice. You really need to know your stuff.

• Thats what I am afraid of.

• For anyone looking for the official Microsoft training materials for the following 3 modules to achieve MCSA: SQL Server Solutions Associate qualification are now available on Amazon.

I have just purchased all 3 at a discount rate of Ā£103.65 šŸ™‚

Querying Microsoft Server Training Package 70-461

Training Kit Exam 70-462-Administering

Training Kit Exam 70-463-Implementing

• DiegoPeƱa (3/13/2013)

If you dont have the coin:

Encouraging copyright violation there are we.... I hope you're not also telling people to steal books that I've written, I get little enough royalties as it is.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Sorry for that it was not my intention.

• I am planning to take this exam too.. Katie and Emil's website is giving me pretty good approach.. Thanks

--Pra:-):-)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thanks for recommending our exam guide.

We are actually doing our FINAL Webinar which covers part of 70-461.... Ranking Functions which from my experience and other people experience are rather challenging on the exam and just knowing about them is not sufficient to score well with these questions.

Here is Ranking Functions Test It is not the same as actual exam questions but most likely similar difficulty.

You can Register for free webinar which is on 20th of March (last one).

Take care

Emil

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply