Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL 2012 EE SP2 CU1 is current SQL Version/Edition. Below is the command we are executing on weekly…
8 replies
Hi all, I have Snapshot replication setup. I added a new article to my publication. I then went …
3 replies
Hi Experts, I installed SQL server and i dont remember what password i gave. Is there any way to re…
11 replies
Wonder if anyone has experience installing SQL 2012 on an existing Windows 2008 R2 cluster with sev…
23 replies
Greetings, I have been using actual execution plans & Database Engine Tuning Advisor to analyz…
7 replies
Hi All I created a NC index as suggested by missing index DMV(of course I don't create them blindly…
6 replies
Hello, I am using sql 2012 SE. I noticed there were lots of blocking on a subscriber database where…
10 replies
how to identify whether the files are in read write or read only ?
1 replies
How to estimate the size of datafile while creating the database?
2 replies
Has anyone experience any problems following the installation of the February 2015 patches? We are …
1 replies
I need a query to get the number of user count based on the hits on the database on a day wise .
8 replies
Hi All, SQL Server 2014 BI Windows 2008 R2 Every time machine is rebooted performance counters are …
1 replies
We log ship our production database tansaction logs to a secondary database on a separate remote do…
3 replies
Hi, I have 350 SQL Servers that I support at my end. I need a script that monitors these 350 instan…
3 replies
Hi everyone, I have been looking online for permissions that only sysadmin has, but couldn't come u…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 4,846 through 4,860 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.