Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, My team supports a large group of servers, and unfortunately, sometimes the customer has SYS…
1 replies
Hi everyone, In my development database I have some 1000+ stores procedures. Out of which 100-200 p…
5 replies
Hi all, I know it's too simple a question to be posted on this forum but I am new to the hardware s…
6 replies
Hi, is there any sql server name or ip address that i can type into when i open sql management stud…
7 replies
hi is there a way to extract just the month from a particular column in a table I have this but no…
2 replies
How to find user level permission by query?
2 replies
Please tell me the steps I must follow to locate Full Text Search Catalogs/Indexes on a separate di…
1 replies
I got asked a question what happens if the code is correct in all the tables and the networks are u…
14 replies
which version is create the 'MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER' folder, in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Serv…
2 replies
Hello, Why SQL Server writes so MUCH data to transaction log and why it uses so small pieces and bi…
5 replies
here i just want to create a admin(eg:principal) for he has the power to access or give perm…
4 replies
Deal all, I have table in my Database to inset audit Trail Data from Application. I want to Encrypt…
3 replies
Hey guys . . . My computer was hit with a virus last week, so I had to wipe the drive and rebuild. …
23 replies
Quirky Update query...works on server ...fails on PC most of the time!! I have been testing "quirky…
55 replies
A coworker was creating a clustered index on a table with about 90MM rows, then decided to kill his…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,846 through 19,860 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.