Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I am trying to install sql server 2008 in windows 7 - 32 bit professional edition.Already the sy…
2 replies
Hi all, The following two values represent values found in variables that are meant to be datatype …
6 replies
Hi Everyone, I am noticing a high number of query recompilations in my database. I have a update st…
4 replies
Hello, I have a development server where the SQL Server Service a few times the last months has bee…
8 replies
Please help! We have a client named 'my client' and they have production database in SQL server. Re…
1 replies
I want to create a linked server. I then want to create a sproc using that linked server, however i…
1 replies
Hi Folks any ideas and resolution about this error ? "SQLSTATE: S1000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server …
3 replies
Hello, I have a thousand rows of data (user demographic information) that I need to get into a 3rd …
1 replies
I got below error in SQL server error . any help on this? During undoing of a logged operation in d…
4 replies
Trying to get the following to run only on certain databases but I can't get the formatting correct…
1 replies
I have a query I'm trying to run on SQL Azure. The table being searched is two columns wide. One c…
18 replies
Hi, I want to populate a Sales_Flag :- from the table based on is value is present or not in 5 colu…
9 replies
Hi All, i have a production database that is showing strangness between running queries via the app…
17 replies
Hi, I am new sql server and would like to be good at SQl Server Development. I have a pretty good i…
8 replies
I have a job scheduled to run every minute. What I find is that if the job completes within 54 seco…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,831 through 19,845 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.