Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I have 3 tables: GO /****** Object: Table [dbo].[tbl_supplier_impressions] Script Date: 01/…
1 replies
I need a generate a table with row number and a value column that increases in value according to a…
8 replies
Hi guys having successfully clean my data and populated my dimensional and fact tables, my question…
11 replies
hi I am really struggling here can somebody please help! I have two tables: create table test1 (t1i…
10 replies
Hi everyone I need help to create and populate a time dimension table in data warehouse can anyone …
15 replies
The CLIENTS table has just one key (primary) clustered on clientCode (int data type) We use this ta…
19 replies
Hi all I am struggling to understand this counter. Our SCOM implementation flagged this during a n…
2 replies
Hi, a few days ago we noticed that the login thru the management studio is very slow when we try to…
12 replies
I ran profiler while pulling up Activity Monitor and expanding Processes, obtaining the query below…
2 replies
I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this question belongs here or how I could better explain w…
13 replies
Hello All, I have a question which may be simple to answer and i could be way over thinking this b…
11 replies
Is there are a size limit on XML datatype SQL Server 2008 R2 ? I am facing an issue on my current …
4 replies
Hi, I'm getthing this error everal times each day. The client was unable to reuse a session with S…
2 replies
I have been approached with a design idea that I am hoping to get other opinions on as I'm not at a…
5 replies
From the result set of the DMV sys.dm_exec_query_plan, when i hit the query_plan xml result it is o…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,861 through 19,875 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.