Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Windows 8 introducing new File System that is called Resilient File System. Is any one hav…
3 replies
How can I avoid recreating (& applying) an entire snapshot in the future when I simply want to…
5 replies
I have a CMS database that is created as part of an installation. I created a new table with the sa…
5 replies
Hi Guys, I am trying to replace random substring of numbers with random numbers from a varchar stri…
4 replies
Hi All, I have a stored proc which has 1 parameter which is a team id, when that is passed in it go…
7 replies
I read (one of?) Jeff Moden's Exceptional DBA interviews and he alludes to a script/method for crea…
19 replies
Hi, I have one table, where 3 columns are used in the where clause. The possible combinations can b…
8 replies
I got the answer of what I need
1 replies
I have 250 Gigs backup file which need to be restore on exist database. I want to confirm restore s…
3 replies
In my table i have a column 'DescriptionID' which is a Guid (NOT NULL) Ive created an index on thi…
4 replies
How to find when the SQL server agent got restarted?
2 replies
Hi guys! We have multiple servers and need to fetch specific data after specific…
3 replies
This is a non production issue. I am the local administrator of my machine. But I do not have acces…
6 replies
Hi, Integration services server setup what are the instance feature & shared feature should be…
1 replies
I am calling different SPs inside a single sp, but i am having some problem when i am returning and…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,696 through 19,710 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.