Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi - we currently have a database with one file group and multiple files spread over several disks.…
1 replies
it appears that DMO is not supported anymore in sql2008r2 EXEC @hr= sp_OACreate 'SQLDMO.SQLServer',…
8 replies
Hi there, I have 2 database servers. I would like to take a table from one of the servers and use …
10 replies
I was tasked with providing specifications for new Database Servers (Memory, Disk Sizes and number,…
8 replies
I know that with CMS (Central management server), you have the abilty to administer multiple server…
2 replies
ok questions. in the TSQLFundamentals2008 database production.products table has a column named uni…
9 replies
Does anyone have a solution to our problem? We are using a 64bit version of SQL server and need dat…
18 replies
Hi, I have created DDL trigger On Server A and Server B On server A Use [DBName] GO CREATE TRIGGER …
1 replies
I have two databases in my SSE instance - one is the live data, the other is a development model. P…
2 replies
Hi, I have create on User i.e. User1 with db_owner permission and gave access to One on User Databa…
1 replies
Hi, We are developing CMS software which will be used by around 300-500 websites in future. All web…
6 replies
Does anyone used the Resource Governor in a VM Environment? Currently looking at multiple instances…
1 replies
Hello, I've read about the value of archiving data and placing it in a read only filegroup. While I…
4 replies
Is it good to have TRANSACTIONs within the SP, though the SP is called under .net sqltransaction. w…
2 replies
Hi Frds, I got an requirement like to find the last three modification dates of store procedure :cr…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,711 through 19,725 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.