Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have altered the view however on querying the view it is not reflecting the changes. anyone pls a…
4 replies
Is there a tool out there to manage stored procedures, functions, etc, in the manner of update fiel…
4 replies
I had a file in text format (fixed length) to upload into a table. I have used SSIS package to inse…
4 replies
My problem is kind of weird In our project we mainly write data from excel to sql-server tables The…
12 replies
Hi, Below is my query.Its working great if i remove ,Cast(C.ClassTime as time) as StartDate.But whe…
3 replies
Kindly provide with best meathod .Database type: Health care What i would like to do: instead of ma…
3 replies
content management system in sql server 2008 r2 i just want to know what is content management sy…
1 replies
We have transaction replication on production server. there is only ten objects are in articles max…
1 replies
Hi I have encrypted four of our databases using SQL Encryption. We have installed a Ncipher and can…
18 replies
Hi, My question might be a little confusing.If so let me know.. I will try to rephrase it CompanyNa…
10 replies
Is something changed on SQL 2008 R2 ? becasue i can restart from cmdline in sql 2005 but not from 2…
3 replies
Is it possible to move a table partition from one database to another? Also, Is it possible to mov…
4 replies
I'm trying to figure out how to extract just the folder from a column. The table is called tblPosts…
9 replies
Hi Guys When executing a Maintenance Plan to rebuild indexes, I noticed that it starts with an init…
2 replies
Hi, I have a very basic question. Can we install the service pack for only 1 instance on a server i…
4 replies
By: Anonymous
Viewing 15 topics - 19,606 through 19,620 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.