Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HI, As mentioned in the this link that don't use TimeStamp feature in future development. http://ms…
2 replies
Hi, Posted this in the SS2K5 Replication forum a couple of days ago but it seems very quiet there. …
2 replies
Hi I have some 200-300 linked servers created on my database server.Server Instance of databases to…
4 replies
Hi everyone, I was told by someone that they have two servers that are exactly the same in every re…
3 replies
Hi, I wanted to know how do I use sp_attach_db for attaching EDM with "attach as" option. Thanks, A…
2 replies
Hi, I have build a search in asp.net as user will select values from dropdownlists e.g. state, city…
21 replies
Hi all, I am using SQL SERVER 2008 What is the query(T-SQL) to get the Keywords in resu…
5 replies
Hi all, I could use some advice on a few poorly performing queries. Unfortunately they are Microsof…
3 replies
Dear all, I have a Windows Domain account to connect to a SQL Server database with Windows Authenti…
2 replies
I have dataset that consists of 3 fields. Package number, IC_CODE and a description I am trying to …
12 replies
i have a database of 100 GB recently we are facing some problem to performance. the front end appl…
53 replies
hi i want to see keywords in sql server 2008 in oracle by using this query- help reserved words; we…
4 replies
I have setup log shipping to go from our SQL Server 2005 server to our SQL Server 2008 R2 server. H…
10 replies
All, I have a database set on Snapshot Isolation Level. SELECT * FROM sys.databases -- Result: -…
7 replies
Is there a way to specify the backup file name in the Backup Maintenence Plan? It looks something …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,621 through 19,635 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.