Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All , I want to delete the duplicate record from a table keeping 1 record aside. my base table i…
14 replies
Hi, just wondering, will running update stats on db slow down all other activity happening on the s…
1 replies
I have a Toshiba Satellite P505 laptop, which came with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, which I just…
8 replies
Hi, I am running this query :- SELECT users.name,roles.name from sys.database_principals users…
13 replies
Our SQL Service for our web-site just seems to be randomly stopping. What would cause something li…
3 replies
Hi, I am new to ssis, I am importing excel sheet , in which last column "comments" has large size d…
1 replies
Hello All, I am an admin on my sql server instance, however, i am unable to create any logins for u…
8 replies
When I click on the Debug button in SQL Server Management Studio, I get the following message: [fon…
3 replies
Just wondering if anyone has experience with any of the various enterprise reporting software that …
3 replies
I cant find out for definate if data collector collects and displays reports on deadlocks. I know i…
1 replies
I am using SQL Server 2008 R2 and I was receiving the error message: "Transaction count after EXECU…
15 replies
I have a table >190M large with >420K records. The table grows ~1000 records a day. I have a …
4 replies
I am looking to generate a report per database for various resources consumed - physical IO , logic…
6 replies
how can we insert multiple null values in a column with unique key constraint? I tried with created…
4 replies
We have a huge master table Table A with 40864179 rows. Every month we have about 800K being insert…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,306 through 19,320 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.