Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all, What's the best way to increment a column in a select statement? I know that this will A…
5 replies
Hi all, I have a query about setting the Target Server Memory (KB) and Total Server Memory (KB) val…
8 replies
Good Morning everyone, I am about to run out of space on one of my important databases. The initial…
6 replies
i have three tables orders, orders_delivered, orders_delivered_sta and the data in the three tables…
3 replies
I have SSS2008 R2 installed on my desktop (Windows Vista 32bit) and my laptop (Windows 7 64 bit) an…
2 replies
Hi, I am using the following : SELECT top 1 TAG_NAME = 'CUST_Height', TAG_DATA = UDF_VALUE_VARCHAR2…
1 replies
I have a 2 node active passive cluster. They are dell 810 with 4 6core procs, 128 gigs ram and 10T…
6 replies
I had created the SSIS package in DEV environment. But i want to test my SSIS package in QA Enviro…
7 replies
I have to contend with an app that the developers use called WebCodeGen. While I am not familiar wi…
3 replies
I took a db backup from a SQL Server 2000 SP4 database and restored it into SQL2008 R2 SP1 and I go…
Anonymous
1 replies
I am not an expert with SQL profiler I want to know which sql directive from storage procedure tak…
2 replies
How to duplicate a table structure using code, including all index and setting?
1 replies
Hi, Currently I'm facing an issue in a SQL Server retrieval procedure. Stored procedure returns une…
5 replies
I have a central server and 3 local servers for 3-offices. The database structure is same in 1-serv…
6 replies
Hello all! I'm sorry for this question, but i really don't understand something very simple. I want…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,291 through 19,305 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.