Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I need some help for a problem that's driving me crazy! I've moved an ASP+SQLServer application …
5 replies
Hi, I have been assigned to take interviews and select a suitable candidate for a SQL Server DBA po…
2 replies
Guys, Is it possible to sort in the following order for a column which starts special characters an…
7 replies
Hello, I hope that possibly someone might have ran across this same error. I am in the process of …
1 replies
Hello! How can i logging or monitoring the slow queries on the SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008?…
5 replies
I am using Stored Procedures executed from Excel via a pivot table to deliver reporting to end user…
1 replies
filegroup usage percentage for a database more than 100 for sql server. I knw that it is something…
2 replies
Hi, I need data copy of one 'Float' Field to 'NVARCHAR' Field on the same Table, example: update tb…
7 replies
The following script lists the extented properties for each table in a database: SELECT OBJECT_NAM…
5 replies
I have a SQL Server 2005 based application that is being hosted by a third party on the web. The a…
2 replies
Hi All, I try to get the new hardware for SQL server 2008 R2(Ent) on Windows 2008 R2(Ent). Now t…
3 replies
am trying to join these 2 frequency & counts (Payment and MARK)by ID Indicidualy they work. Bu…
3 replies
Hi DBA's, I will use Resource Governor in the SQL Server 2008 R2. I want to limit the resource usag…
3 replies
Hi guys, This has probably been asked several times in the past, or currently - but today I am gett…
1 replies
i have more thann 30 Dataabses starting with How to take backup of all the databases starting …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,751 through 18,765 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.