Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to implement the sql job log information into a cdo.sys email notification if the job f…
1 replies
Hi, I have got 3 SQL SQL 2008 Instance in a single Window 2008 Server. We are planning to bind FQD…
4 replies
Dear All, I have two tables in my OLTP. Table1 with C1, C2 columns. and Table2 with D1, D2 colum…
1 replies
Someone told me that they had a Script contains and Sub Query with DISTINCT keyword to identify the…
14 replies
Q#1: How can I find the size of my sql server database? Q#2: I have MS Access database of size 80 M…
1 replies
I have a iSCSI tape volume mounted and when I try to backup a database from mssql 2008 sp2 to Tape0…
2 replies
Dear All, I have a SELECT query like this select top 1 * from tMyTable where convert(xml,convert(n…
1 replies
I need to export data from a table and import into another. The source table contains several colu…
5 replies
We are working on moving one of our production databases from mysql to SQL Server. We are running S…
1 replies
i am just updating this topic.bcz i was not able to explain my problem earlier.i hope this might be…
13 replies
Hi, Kindly assist me... I have setup a linked server between one SQL Server 2008 Enterprise edition…
1 replies
HI, i would like to prepare the report for disk space utilisation in server where teh da…
2 replies
Need help with this assignment. I donโt even know where to start. Is it possible to do this in SQL?…
5 replies
Greetings ๐ So there has to be a file somewhere that stores your SSMS options. Like when you copy/p…
1 replies
Hi there, I was wondering if you could nestle GO statements inside of a BEGIN END statement when cr…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,736 through 18,750 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.