Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Below errors have been captured in SQL error log. any work aroound for this. There is insufficient …
2 replies
Hi, Why Order By clause is not working with CTE ?. I know this is a restriction with CTE. Anybody k…
4 replies
Hello,can any one send me an downloadable e-book SQL server 2005 practical troubleshooting: the dat…
6 replies
how i can get the week range for date …
8 replies
I want to create alert for policy evaluation failure in Central Management Server. I google'd it bu…
1 replies
I need to display Sales data by month. CustomerJanFeb 11020 So I used Month function and hardc…
39 replies
Need a script to fix orphan users... thanks in advance!!!
2 replies
Hi I just instlled the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 But i can't open Book Online. please help me for r…
1 replies
This may be a really stupid question, but I just cannot figure out! My problem is in regards to rea…
1 replies
1. A curious doubt. What happens internally when an DTS is opened in SQL 2000, 2005, 2008? 2. Are t…
3 replies
Hi, Can anyone tell me why we cannot put transaction log file in a FileGroup? Regards Rama Sankar
4 replies
I got an alert on a log drive for one of my sql servers. I noticed there is a log file which is hu…
8 replies
I realized the hard way that just wrapping your statements in code in a transaction block doesn't s…
2 replies
(1) FOR trigger (2) AFTER trigger (3) INSTEAD OF trigger i want to know diff between FOR trigger an…
1 replies
Hi, I had table like below say 'TestTable'. In this table Ratio column value is Data1/Data2 Year Mo…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,766 through 18,780 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.