It’s almost time for SQL in the City 2017, coming Dec 13, live from Cambridge, UK. I’ll be traveling over to England for the event, and you can stream it to your office live. Once again, we’ll be presenting the conference twice, 11am and 6pm (both GMT), and you can pick the times that work best for you.
We’ve got a variety of sessions scheduled, and you can tune in to ask questions live, which we’ll try to answer. The full schedule is on the site, but here’s a few sessions you may want to fit in:
- Keynote? – Data Privacy and DevOps
- Why code standards are important and how code analysis can help
- From DBA to DevOps hero – rapid database provisioning with SQL Clone
- What SQL Server performance metrics should you monitor?
- Extend DevOps to the database by automating your deployments
We’ve been working hard at Redgate to improve our tools and build new ones that will need the needs that many organizations will have as GDPR takes effect next year. And, as always, we’re trying to save developer time with all our tools.
Take a training day to learn a bit about privacy, security, DevOps, code analysis and more. We’ll show how Redgate can help solve some of your issues along with plenty of good general information.
Hope to see you online, Dec 13.