If you are near Pittsburgh, PA on May 22, 2014 catch the following all-day training session from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Do you need to build a High Availability (HA) and/or Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy for SQL Server Databases? If so, you will no doubt have questions like:
• What does a good High Availability or Disaster Recovery strategy look like?
• What options are available to help implement a proper HA/DR strategy?
• What do I do if my database server goes down?
• How do I mitigate downtime for planned outages?
• How much time do I have to recover, and which native SQL Server features helps me reach my goal?
• How does this work with my company’s existing HA/DR strategy?
In this all-day training, we will help teach you the fundamentals and best practices of building and implementing a full HA/DR Strategy for your company. You will learn how to build a recovery plan by mastering the basics of backups and restores. You will also learn how to implement and monitor log shipping, database mirroring, replication, Windows clustering, SQL Server Failover Clustering Instances, and the new Availability Group features. After this training session, you will have the knowledge to design, implement and manage your very own high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR) plan.
Meet The Presenters!
Thursday May 22nd, 2014 – 8:30am-4:30pm (EDT)
Cost: $79.00 before April 30th, $99.00 after April 30th
30 Isabella St., Second Floor
Alcoa Business Services Center
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Phone: (412) 323-6700
Food: Lunch, and drinks will be provided at the event location. Please contact the organizer if you require a vegetarian option.
The post Learn High Availability and Disaster Recovery with SQL Server in a Day! appeared first on JohnSterrett.com SQL Server Consulting.